Chapter 14

Ben nodded and took Beverly back to hers to get clean clothes. Richie stood up and glanced at Stanley before picking up his bike "are we going then?" Bill got up and brushed himself down and picked up his bike too. Stanley did the same and they all raced back to Richies.

Richie chucked the bike down in his front garden. "I winnnn" Stanley and Bill chucked the bikes down next to his. "Y-you che-cheated" Stanleys smile dropped "whats wrong with you?" Richie added. "Turn around" he whispered.

Richie frowned before turning around to see Eddie sat on his doorstep. He rolled his eyes and faced the losers. "Go inside, i'll sort him" Bill took Stans hand and wondered into Richies . Eddie became more alert and stood up. "Sorry i know-" Richie interrupted.

"Leave." He scoffed and refused to meet the smaller boys eyes. His heart was racing and he knew deep down he wanted Eddie to stay "Richie you don't-" he put his hands on his shoulders and pushed him towards the gate "i said leave" Eddie sighed before walking away. Richie watched him and walked inside shutting the door.

Eddie made his way down the path kicking a few stones. He pulled his medication out after hearing his watch beep and took his pills. He was getting so tired of the same old routine but he knew his mum would kill him if he stopped. He finally looked up before walking into a tallish girl and her boyfriend.

"Im so sorry" Eddie added not wanting the situation to get out of hand. "Its fine" Ben smiled and looked at Beverly. She nodded in response. "Your Eddie right?" Beverly asked politely. He nodded. "Well im Beverly and this is Ben" he smiled "nice to meet you" Bev looked at Ben before looking back at the pale boy "we were just going to Richies if you wanted to come"

Eddie quickly shook his head. "Richie and i aren't friends right now" Beverly sighed grabbing Eddies arm and writing down a number. "Thats his. Sort it out." She ruffled his hair and continued to make her way to Richies with Ben.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Do y'all think Eddie will text him or get rid of the number? Im curious