Chapter 7

"Thats nasty" he scoffed and stood up. "Are you like a germaphobe or something?" Richie said quickly trying not to smile. "You could say that." He replied looking Richie up and down. "Well thanks for your help but i got to go home and shower." Grabbing his arm, Richie pulled him back.

"Its 10:45pm Eds your not going anywhere" Eddie pulled his arm away "my mum doesn't let me stay ou-" Richie put a hand over his mouth "your mum will make an acceptation because your hurt and need rest."

Eddie pushed his hand away pulling a disgusted face "don't touch me thats disgusting!" Richie rolled his eyes "look you can shower here and borrow some of my clothes. stay here the night."

"Don't you have somewhere to be?" Eddie added. Richie paused and then shook his head. "Nothing i can't change" Richie then took Eddie upstairs into his room and gave him a long top, some shorts and a hoody incase he was cold.

Eddie took the clothes from him and followed him to the bathroom.  He kept wondering What the fuck was he doing with Richie Tozier as he became more confused on why the most popular kid in school, was helping him.

Richie set up the shower and put the water on and waited for it to heat up before ruffling the boys hair and making his way out the room. Eddie smiled watching Richie leave and shut the door. He eyed up the shower and then looked at all the bruises he had on himself. He sighed, undressed and climbed into the shower.

Meanwhile the taller boy stood outside the door for a moment or too just to check that Eddie was alright. When he was happy with his answer he walked back into the bedroom and started to sort out a bed on the floor. He took empty cups downstairs and emptied the trash before getting changed himself. After he had finally sat down, he looked through his comics and decided to read something marvel related while waiting for Eddie to get out the shower.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
I  t r i e d