Chapter 19

Mrs Tozier smiled "very pretty" Holly stopped spinning round before she became overly dizzy and sat down at the table. "Wheres daddy?" The mother of the child shrugged and sat down by her.

Richie came running downstairs tripping over his shoe laces while attempting to chuck on a jacket. "Mom i'll be back soon" she looked up from Holly to him "where are you going?" Richie just looked at her and she nodded "don't be too long" he smiled "i won't"

"Oh Richie?" He stopped "yes?" She laughed "shoe laces my dear" He looked down at his feet before bending down and tying up his laces. At this point his dad had walked into the house. "Sorry Traffic was terrible!" He shut the door with his foot and brought all the bags into the kitchen

Richie shot up and smiled "dad!" Mr Tozier ruffled his hair "hey kiddo, where you going so late?" Richie went silent and slowly done up his jacket. "He's just going to sort out some problems." His mum made a gesture with her hand as if to say off you go so Richie did exactly that.

"Wheres he going?" His father asked pulling the fish and chips out of one of the bags. "To see Eddie" he paused "who's Eddie?" His mom looked at Holly then back at him "another time" his eyes widened "oh i get it- wow- uhm- wow." He paused for a second and continued like normal. "Daddy!! Richie plaited my hair!" She got up from her seat and started spinning round in circles again.

He watched her "Very pretty" he placed his hands on her shoulders to stop her spinning and lead her back to her seat. "One of these days your going to fall over" she smiled and sat back down before they all decided to eat, leaving Richies plate in the microwave. Meanwhile Richie grabbed his bike, sorting out the chain that for some reason wasn't on and started riding to a house a few blocks away.

Richie jumped off the bike and snuck round the back of the house. He bent down and picked up a handful of stones before chucking stone after stone at one of the windows. "Im fucked if this is the wrong house" he mumbled to himself.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
😶