Chapter 3

Richie took in a deep breath. He went and sat next to the pale boy. "H-h-h" he paused and coughed "hey!" The smaller boy looked up from his work his brown eyes widening. "Sorry am i sat in the wrong place?" His voice was shaky and he seemed almost uncomfortable being around Richie. He shook his head.

"No i came over to ask why you were staying behind" he held out his hand but in surprise the boy flinched. Richie quickly put his hand down. "Im not gonna hurt you" Richie frowned as he watched the smaller boy open his eyes from squinting. "Your not?" He spoke quietly so you couldn't hear the shake in his voice. Richie shook his head. "Im Richie Toz-" but the boy had cut him off.

"I know who you a-are. You run the sc-school" he looked down. Richie was beyond confused at this point. "Your name?" He said calmly. "Eddie Kaspbrak" the pale boy replied but refused to meet Richies eyes.

"Well Eds-" Eddie immediately turned to face the taller boy. "Don't call me that" he scoffed. Richie smirked. "So...Eds. You new around here?" Eddie rolled his eyes and looked back down at the work he was doing. "I guess so." He replied after a while.

"Oi" Richie and Eddie both faced the door. "You coming? We were going to play football on the field" Richie stood up and looked at Eddie before looking back at Ben "sure lets go" he ruffled Eddies hair before walking out with Ben

"Why were you talking to him?" Richie avoided Bens question with a shrug. "Tell your girlfriend to keep her filthy hands off me, god knows where they've been" Ben opened the door letting Richie walk out first "im not the leader of this gang Tozier, im just in it and-" Ben paused. "She was touching you?" Richie glanced at Ben "she kept touching my hands and all this weird Shit. Like who even invited her into this group anyway." Ben frowned as they made their way to the field.

"Theres my favourite boys!" Beverly jumped up and went to hug Ben but got pushed away. She played it cool by skipping off. "W-what was t-that about?" Bill stuttered chucking the ball to Richie. He shrugged and placed the ball down. "Ben being Ben" he explained "Alright the loser of this match has to be the first to harass the new kid" Stanley smiled "i think the fuck not. Nobody lays a hand on him and if you do i swear to god-" Stan interrupted. "Stop swearing to god Richie!" He rolled his eyes. "The loser of this match has to buy the ice cream down at sweet" Richie looked around at them all. "Deal"

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
I have way to much spare time if I'm honest.