Chapter 12

Eddie hesitated before nodding. Richie took his stuff out of the small boys hands and placed it on his bed. The taller one of them both then walked downstairs hoping that Eddie was following. They made their way into the living room and chucked on the music channel before flopping down on the couch.

"Wheres your family?" Richie turned to face him "they have gone to see my aunt. I don't like going. My aunt treats me like I'm three" Eddie nodded. "I never really asked you what happened yesterday." Eddies face dropped. "I can't say.." the curly haired boy frowned "why not?"

Eddie looked down playing with his fingers. "Because it makes me sound weak" A tear rolled down his face but he quickly wiped it away. Richie felt a sharp pain in his chest. He didn't like to see Eddie upset so thought it was probably best to change the subject.

"Hey you have me now" Richie stated ruffling the boys hair. Eddie pushed his hands away trying not to smile "stop messing up my hair!" Richie laughed "dude it was already messy." He rolled his eyes and scoffed "yours isn't exactly perfect" The taller boy smirked "i still look sexy though so its alright"

Eddies face went bright red as he stood up. "I should really go" but before he could take another step Richie grabbed his hand. "Please don't." His eyes were pleading Eddie to stay but he was still unsure. "Do you want to tell me the real reason you don't want me to leave?"

"I just- fine go. See if i care" Richie didn't  know why he wanted Eddie to stay, it just felt right but he couldn't say that too him.

"Fine. I will." Eddie pulled his hand away from Richies and went upstairs to grab his stuff. He took it all and walked out the house without a goodbye. The taller boy had sunken further into the couch. "What the fuck is wrong with you Tozier?!" He jumped up before walking upstairs and chucking on some clean clothes.

He put his contact lenses in then made his way back to his bedroom to search for his phone. "Where the fuck is it?!" He chucked comics everywhere until you couldn't see one spot of flooring. Finally, he found his phone and messaged Stan.

Imessage

My Boi Rich: do y'all fancy the lakes today?
Stan the man: we'll meet you there. Eddies not coming right?
My Boi Rich: nah im done with that kid, he's too weird for me.
Stan the man: alright. I need to speak to you anyway. So i'll see you there!

Richie pulled a confused look at his phone before shoving it in his pocket and running outside to get his bike. He climbed on and peddled to the lake.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
I have an updating issue to be honestt