Chapter 4

"Alright billy boy a deals a deal" Richie stated before chucking the ball back. "I s-swear you l-lot c-cheat" they all looked round at each other before laughing "lets go" they all picked up their bags and headed off the field before heading to the front gate. As they were walking Richie paused. "Did you hear that?" He got a weird look off the others.

"Just me? Okay then." Richie forced a smile and looked down kicking a few stones as they walked. "Hey guys sorry I'm back" Ben turned to look at Beverly with a frown "off kissing Henry again?" Beverly stopped walking "is that how you lot see me? As a slut? Because im friendly?" They all shook their heads apart from Richie "you can be my slut Bev its fine" he  smiled after she did. "I just don't feel like you guys want me in the group"

"Your bens girlfriend and our friend. Of course we want you in the group" Stan added before Richie could ruin the moment with his mouth. "W-were going t-to g-get ice c-cream. You c-coming?" Beverly nodded and took Bens hand in hers. Richie glanced at their hands and coughed "do you know at least three of us will turn out to be gay, its a fact" Stanley and Bill looked at each other as their cheeks became bright red.

Richie smirked and opened the door to sweet before walking inside and sitting where they normally sit. "A-alright fla-flavours?" Bill stuttered before putting his bag down. "Did you honestly need to ask?" Ben eyed him up and down while he walked away to order

"So i caught Richie talking to the new kid after yous left him in English" Richie paused and glared at Ben "do you have a problem with him?" Ben shook his head quickly "he just doesn't seem right. Hes really skinny, hes pale and he never speaks" Richie rolled his eyes before sinking into the chair "his names Eddie for starters-"

"Why you getting so defensive Tozier?" Stan interrupted. "Fuck off Stanley. Im just stating none of us know him. Don't judge a book by its cover" they all looked at each other "no homo tho?" Beverly added "no homo" Richie laughed

Bill eventually reappeared handing everyone their Vanilla ice cream before sitting down. Everything went silent and Richie frowned before standing up and turning around "do you have to ruin our moment every single ti- oh. Sorry i thought you were someone else" Eddie sorta smiled and coughed. He handed Richie his pen back that he had 'accidentally' left behind before leaving the class Earlier. "Figured you'd need it" the small boy spoke slowly and quietly

"Well uh, thanks?" Richie smiled at him but he was still unsure of Richies company. Eddie glanced at all the others before walking away. "You can't say that wasn't weir-" Richie turned around to face Ben. "Shut the fuck up" He put his hands up in defence before Richie joined the rest of the group. He was determined to find out the mystery behind this boy.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
I should probably stop updating so much.