Chapter 15

Beverly and Ben walked into Richies and made their way to the living room. Richie, Stan and Bill were all laughing over some vines that Richie had made when he was younger. "hey guys" Beverly smiled and joined them with Ben.

"Oh Richie i gave Eddie your number" the curly haired boy ignored Beverly and continued to play through the vines. "What even were you" Stanley said as he was in fits of laughter. Bill smiled watching Stanley. It made him happy to see Stan happy. Richie shrugged. "Fuck knows"

Ben looked round at them all "We should all watch a film" Richie nodded turning the vines off and standing up. "What do y'all wanna watch?" He ran his hands over a few DVDs before picking Childs Play.

"Damn i love horrors" Beverly stated. Richie chucked the film on and pressed play before making his way to the kitchen and sorting out popcorn.

"Hey whats wrong with Richie?" Ben asked confused. Beverly and Bill both shrugged. "I'll go talk to him" Stanley added standing up and leaving to find the trashmouth.

"Hey Rich, you alright?" Stanley leant against the door frame of the kitchen watching Richie wait for the microwave to finish. He shook his head. "Come on you have to talk to me" Stanley stated. Richie turned his head to look at Stan.

"Im fine. Just fucking leave it." He scoffed and emptied the popcorn into a bowl. Stanley walked over to him and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Its okay to be upset over Eddie." Richie bit his lip while tapping his fingers on the side.

"Im not upset over Eddie." Stanley hesitated "so it wouldn't pain you to see him kissing another girl?" Richie rolled his eyes "i wouldn't fucking care, im not gay. That boy can stay the fuck away from me." He grabbed the bowl of popcorn and pushed passed Stanley making his way back to the others and chucking the popcorn bowl onto the table.

Bill does what he always does and grabbed the popcorn bowl and placed it into his lap. Beverly and Ben never really touch the popcorn because they are constantly kissing. On the other hand Bill and Stanley could finish the bowl within seconds.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
I tried