Chapter 11

The next morning Eddie slowly opened his eyes hoping to see Richie but couldn't even feel his warmth. He swung his arms over his face smiling "what a dream" he mumbled to himself. After a moment or so of silence, as Eddie was drifting back off to sleep the toilet flushed and the boy shot up and looked round the room.

"Oh my..." he mumbled to himself after realising none of it was really a dream at all. Richie lazily walked back into the bedroom, clearly still half asleep, and flopped back down on the bed frowning "Edssss" he groaned.

Eddie looked at him "Im coldddd" he dragged out. Why was he nicer when he was asleep? Eddie layed back down and cuddled into Richies side. A lazy smile formed on his lips as he wrapped his arms around him resting his head in the crook of his neck.

Eddie embraced the moment but he didn't understand why. As far as he knew he was straight. Although his last girlfriend broke his heart massively. "Richie.." he hummed softly in response "did you wash your hands?" He shook his head

Eddie pushed him away and tried untangling himself from Richie. "Thats nasty, thats beyond disgusting" he kept repeating trying to get away from the taller boy but Richies grip became stronger "no Eddie stop" he groaned trying to pull him back. "Ow Richie my arm!" He said shakily. Richie wasn't hurting him but he had his hand over one of the bruises Henry had left on his arm.

Richie shot up and grabbed his glasses before looking at Eddie. "Are you okay?" He let his hands wonder Eddies arms and face to check that he was alright. "Richie im fine" he mumbled pushing his hands away. "Did i do something" he nodded "you didn't wash your hands." He coughed. Richie rolled his eyes turning his back to Eddie

"Im not getting up just to wash my fucking hands" he scoffed. Eddie jumped up pulling Richie up too. "Yes, yes you are" he crossed his arms and glared at the taller boy. Richie pushed his glasses up and bit his lip to avoid smiling before walking back to the bathroom to wash his hands.

In the time that Richie was gone the smaller boy started to gather up his stuff. He took his medication, at this point he didn't need water. The pills just slid down his throat where he had been doing it for so long. He felt his phone vibrate and pulled it out his pocket.

Imessage

Mumma: im sorry Eddie, ive been rushed away on a work trip for a few days. Ive arranged the next door neighbour to come check on you. I love you so so much and don't forget your medication xxxx

He sighed and locked his phone "she always does this" he said quietly. "She always does what?" Richie glued his eyes onto Eddie as he crossed his arms. "My mum shes gone away on a work trip." Richie nodded slowly "oh right.."

"I should go. Thank you for having me." He went to walk past the taller boy but he had placed his arm on the door to stop him walking past. "Stay. I want to get to know you better."
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
I m  s l o w l y  g i v i n g  u p  w i t h  t h i s  i t s  s h i t