Chapter 9

"Why don't you like being called Eds?" The small boy glanced his way before sitting on the bed. "Light off please." Richie frowned. "No. Don't avoid my question" The smaller boy looked down to play with his hands "Light. Off. Please" he repeated. "Your so complicated dude." Richie switched the light off before making his way to his bed on the floor.

Eddie paused for a second. "Rich?" He hummed softly in response. "You know you can sleep up here right. I don't take up much room and i mean, you don't have too and i don't even have to be in the bed its just i won't feel right if i kick you out of your own bed..." he continued to ramble. The taller boy waited a second embracing how cute he was when he was rambling before shrugging it off.

Without making a sound, Richie slowly stood up and joined Eddie on the bed. "Look seriously if this is gonna work your gonna have too be more loose with yourself" Eddie smiled slightly moving over to give him room. "Better?" He whispered. "Nah not really" Eddie  frowned.

"So tell me about yourself" Richie said to break the silence. "What do you want to know?" Eddie rolled onto his side to look at him even though he couldn't see much in the dark. "Shit." Richie jumped up and ran out the room. Eddie sat up confused. "Did i do something?"

Richie walked into the bathroom turning on the light before facing the mirror. He washed his hands before carefully removing his contact lenses. He hated his glasses. They were too big and square but they were the only decent pair. He was only forced to wear them at home but he was that ashamed none of his friends knew about them either. He grabbed them from the cabinet and chucked them on before expecting himself in the mirror.

Eddie crawled out of bed and walked to the bathroom, knocking on the door. "Richie you okay?" The boy from the inside had opened the door and looked at Eddie. They stared at each other for a while before Eddie cracked a smile and moved his hands to Richies face to inspect his glasses.

"Did you wash your hands?" Richie teased trying not to smile. "I did actually" he smiled proudly and took his hands away from the boys face. "I like them." He added before making his way back to bed.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
I update too much honestly its an issue that i have no social life