Chapter 17

Richie turned the taps off and ran his hand through the bath to check the temperature. He got up and put the toilet seat down and sat down playing with his hands. Richie never caught feelings and if he did it was very rare.

He's had millions of girlfriends but he couldn't really say he loved any apart from this one girl named Lauren. They were together for a while until she cheated on him with Henry.

He looked up at the sound of footsteps on the landing and quickly jumped up to hide behind the door. Holly slowly walked in as she grew confused. "Rich-" he jumped out from behind the door and started tickling her. There was a small scream at first followed by a lot of laughter.

He smiled and stopped "you took agessss" he groaned. She attempted to push him but didn't get very far. "I'll be in my bedroom call me if you need me okay?" She nodded and chucked her clothes down watching Him walk out.

Richie walked out of the bathroom and into his bedroom. "Fuck sake" he mumbled to himself remembering the mess he created. Although he didn't want too, he started to clean up the mess. The tall boy piled all his comics up on his desk, took empty clothes down to the laundry, placed empty cups in the sink and sorted out his closet.

When he had finally sat down he saw his phone vibrating on the nightstand. He glanced at it before picking it up.

Imessage

Unknown: hello?
Unknown: Richie im really sorry. Please forgive me.
Unknown: its Eddie
Richie: hey...
Eddiebear: you answered!!
Richie: yeah...its cool honestly i shouldn't of gotten mad over nothing.
Eddiebear: i thought i lost you
Richie: your gonna have to try a little harder than that Eds
Eddiebear: don't call me that!
Richie: i didn't i typed it
Eddiebear: if you could see me right now i'd be rolling my eyes.
Richie: well my family are home now but you can come over if you want too?
Eddiebear: no its okay, i'll see you at school tomorrow
Richie: alright, goodnight Eddiebear
Eddie: oh god no don't call me that. Goodnight.

"Richieeeee" he heard his sister yell. Richie locked his phone and jumped up running into the bathroom. "You alright Holls?" She nodded  "i don't want to be in here on my own it might get me" Richie pulled a confused face to act like he didn't have a clue what she was talking about.

But he did. The losers club last summer faced the killer clown himself. His name was Pennywise, so Beverly told us. Bill lost his little brother but his mums pregnant which means Bill will finally get a sibling even tough Bill said nothing can replace Georgie because he was one of a kind im sure he will be over the moon to meet his new relative when they arrive.

"Who's it?" Richie added sitting down by the bath on his knees. "Cousin Dylan was scaring me with clown photos" Richie could see her eyes tearing up. "Hey well IT's dead now" she turned to look at him "how do you know?" He paused "i just do."

He couldn't tell his sister that he went up against the clown himself due to the fact she would know he was real and thats the last thing Richie wanted.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Updating again whoops