Chapter 10

The taller boy leaned against the door frame of the bathroom going into deep thought about how someones hands can be so soft and so gentle. A smile spread across his lips before turning the bathroom light off and carefully making his way back to Eddie. Richie shut the door and joined the smaller boy back on the bed.

"So about yourself?" Eddie laid on his back staring at the ceiling, he could tell that Richie was doing the same. "Well my names Eddie Kaspbrak-" Richie laughed under his breath "no shit really?" He rolled his eyes "i know such a surprise" he added. "I also take medication, have done since i was 5. I suffer badly from asthma and thats all i can really tell you" Richie frowned even though nobody could see him

"Whats your favourite colour? Do you like comics? Any music taste at all-" the boy interrupted. "Blue, no but i do like reading, im pretty sure i've read the whole library and i only listen to music when im alone"

"Nerd" Richie coughed to cover up that he had said anything before turning onto his side to look at Eddie even though it was pitch black. "What about you?" Eddie interrupted the awkward silence that Richies cough had caused.

"Im the football teams quarterback, i run the school, my mouth gets me nowhere in life, my favourite colour is green, i love comics especially marvel ones and my music taste is beyond amazing." Eddie rolled his eyes slightly.

"Your so full of yourself" he scoffed. Richie rolled onto his back smiling. "Yeah but how do you get through life if you don't love yourself?" Eddie went quiet. "You do love yourself don't you Eds-"

"Its Eddie" he quickly interrupted. "Whatever you say" he mumbled quietly to himself. "So you do love yourself don't you Eddie?" He repeated making sure not to annoy the boy anymore than he wanted too.

He shrugged before realising Richie couldn't see him and caused himself to smile "whats there to love?" Richie frowned. "Your freckles are quite cute" he paused "no homo tho" he implied on the end.

"No homo?" Richie nodded. Eddie smiled to himself before coughing "Richie I'm cold" Richie frowned "how cold?" He replied "really really cold" Richie placed his hand on the boys arm to see if he was telling the truth. He didn't seem cold but he seemed to be shaking.

Before Eddie knew it, Richie had his arm around his waist and had pulled him closer causing Eddie to rest his head on Richies chest. "Warmer?" Eddie nodded slowly while closing his eyes. "Goodnight Eds"

"Goodnight Richi- don't call me that" Richie took off his glasses and placed them on the nightstand before getting comfy again keeping a firm grip round his waist.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
I actually have an issue.