Chapter 2

Richie focused his attention to where Bill was pointing and his confused look faded. "Ive never seen him before" he looked at Bill "maybe i should go introduce myself" Richie said standing up but Stanley pulled him straight back down. "Are you insane?" Richie shrugged "maybe"

"If you get caught talking to the new skinny kid nobody is gonna want to talk to you" Stanley added. As much as Richie knew it was true, he didn't care. "Oh Stan, i practically run this school. Me talking to the new kid is everything that boy needs. Everyone will know he's alright" Richie explained standing back up. Beverly grabbed his hand "what if he's a-" she lowered her voice "a weirdo"

"you don't know until you introduce yourself do you" He pulled his hand away "Richie Tozier! Sit back down" Richies eyes wondered off the pale looking boy and to Mrs Anderson. He groaned and slowly sat back in his seat.

Beverly patted him on the back "wise choice my friend" he pushed her hand away "Wheres your boyfriend Bev?" She looked around confused "you know he's not in our English" Richie nodded "no wonder your hands are all over me" he turned to face her watching her cheeks go rosy red

"Never going to happen" Richie smiled and sunk back into his seat sending a few glances to the small boy at the back. He looked pale but not a sickness type pale and he wasn't really anything but bones. His hair was brown and his eyes were even browner.

"Earth to Tozier!" Stanley, at this point, was waving a hand in front of his face. Richie turned to look at him with a frown. "Can you stop? Im daydreaming. Beats being anywhere else but here." Stan looked at Bill and Bill shrugged.

The bell rung and everyone stood up but the new boy. He continued to work. Richie couldn't help but smile "what a nerd" Mike stated and Richie punched his arm "shut up, so are you" he coughed "i'll catch up" he waited for them to leave and then looked at the pale boy.

He felt a hand on his shoulder and glanced over it  "don't harass him Richie" Mrs Anderson added before taking her hand off Richies shoulder and walking out.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Not gonna lie i love Stan and Richies friendship in this, they have like a love hate relationship.
Anyways let me know if i should continue