Chapter 8

Richie was flicking through the comics but couldn't find himself looking at the pictures. His mind was else where. He was focused on how many freckles Eddie has dotted over his face. He smiled thinking about them then stopped realising he couldn't be gay, his friends would kill him although he was pretty sure Stan and Bill are hardcore falling for each other. He looked away from the comic and at his phone that lit up. Richie reached over for it and unlocked it.
Imessage
Stan the man: where you at Rich?
My Boi Rich: im sorry buddy i can't make it tonight
Stan the man: what the fuck? Why? You never cancel
My Boi Rich: i found Eddie in the woods all beaten up. I couldn't let him go home in the mess he was in and before i knew it, it was late. I wasn't gonna force him to walk home in the dark
Stan the man: i see...you don't like him do you?
My Boi Rich: no homo Stanley, no homo.

He locked his phone and chucked it on the nightstand before focusing his attention back to his comic.

Eddie jumped out the shower and chucked on Richies clothes before looking down at himself. "Their so baggy. How fucking tall is this kid" he mumbled to himself before turning off the shower. He unlocked the door and walked out before stopping seeing Richie reading. He smiled to himself.

Richie looked up and smirked "hey you look good in my clothes" Eddies cheeks went rosy red as he walked into the room and sat beside him "what you reading?" He spoke softly trying not to interrupt him looking at the pictures. "Just some comic, how do you feel?" He closed the comic book and chucked it to the side.

The smaller boy shrugged. "Alright i guess, i still hurt but you've been a really big help. Thank you" Richie looked down and played with his fingers "so i thought as your the guest you can take the bed, i spend most of my night on the floor anyway so its alright." The skinny boy shook his head "i can't make you-"

"Please just shut up for once and follow a simple order without arguing back." He looked up as his eyes met Eddies. They were a dark brown and the light above them had made them shine. "Are you sure?" Richie nodded and stood up

"Do ya want the light on Eds?" He walked backwards to the door shutting it slightly with his foot and placing his hand on the light switch. "Don't call me that" he scoffed standing up.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
T r i e d