Chapter 13

Richie chucked his bike down and walked over to the group. "Hello ladies" he winked and sat down with them. "Richie!" Stanley stood up "oh yeah shit" Richie stood back up and walked away from the others

"so don't be mad or like kick us out the group or anything" Stanley said kinda shooken up but not in a bad way. "Obviously not" He replied. "Well me and Bill...were kinda...together." Richies eyes widened before a smile appeared on his lips. He lightly punched Stans arm "my dude thats awesome! Im so happy for you both"

Stan sighed with Relief. "We thought you were gonna hate us" Richie shook his head. "I could never hate you or Bill. Or ben mike and beverly for that matter" Stanley smiled "although i do need to ask you something" he nodded "how did you know you were ... you know ... gay." Stanley paused and eyed his friend up and down.

"I don't really know. I guess i didn't like seeing Bill hurt, it felt right when i was around him and whenever we fell out it stung like a bitch" Stan smiled before walking back over to the other losers. "what was that about?" Mike asked "i was just telling Richie the news" Bill smiled at Stanley before pushing Beverly in. All you could hear was a scream then a splash. Richie turned his attention to the other losers before walking back over.

"Where did you get off to last night then Richie?" Ben asked nudging him "i tried helping Eddie but hes ungrateful as fuck." Richie scoffed "we warned you." He added. "Ben just shut up." Richie said with a sharp tone to his voice. Stanley glanced at Richie with a sad look. "Ben come on leave him alone, if Richie thinks hes alright then we will too. He probably isn't that bad" Stan said trying to lift Richies mood.

Ben nodded "your right. Sorry Tozier" Beverly climbed out the lake soaked through. "Bill your such a fucking dead man." She glared at the laughing boy. "S-sorry b-Beverly" Ben stood up trying not to laugh with him "lets go get you some dry clothes. Will y'all be here when we get back?" They looked round at everyone. Richie went to speak but Stanley interrupted.

"No we won't." Ben grew confused. "Where will you be?" Stanley looked at Richie then looked back at Ben. "We'll be at Eddies house." Richies eyes widened as he looked at Stan. "No we won't be." The jewish boy rolled his eyes and frowned. "We'll be at mine" Richie spoke quickly not letting Stanley get another say.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
I got bored so updated again