chapter seven

Previously :
Raphael shops for party dresses which she is to wear to his father's party. After hesitating for a while,  she gives in and tries them out.  When she finds the perfect one, Raphael can't help but stare at her.  He drives her to the office and they argue again making emiliana to go home with daniel. Later in the night, Raphael sends her a text to Tiana's place.

******
Emiliana's POV
I yawn softly placing my legs on the cold tiles and shake slightly feeling the cold pass through my body.

I quickly check the time and relax when I find out I still have more than enough time to go to the spa.

I walk into the bathroom and take a warm bath while washing my hair with an old strawberry flavored shampoo. I wash my body for good fifteen minutes minutes before I walk out wrapping the towel around my dry skin.

My face and skin have suffered since I got a job,  I couldn't give proper treatment and now they look dry. I shrug and dress casually thanking my stars that I wouldn't be going to work even if it includes seeing my hot,  arrogant boss.

I pull a black high waist jeans and a white top on it and wearing my hair in a side bun.

"jasmine! " I shout opening her room door,  she mumbles somethings and goes back to sleep.

"I'll make breakfast" I mumble back to her and go into the kitchen and start making pancakes. I may not have said this but I'm a great cook. I think.  My food might have too much spice but it's fine with me.

I mix the batter carefully trying not to spill any.  After that,  I start making them.

Shortly,  jasmine walks out,  her eyes puffy and red.

"you had one good night sleep" I say turning to her and she nods not even answering me and walking to the bowl of batter and dipping her hands in it.

"stop it" I say playfully slapping her hands away.

"alright mom,  I'll just sit and wait" she pouts and plops on a chair.

I smile and within a few minutes,  I was done and I dish it out while pouring the syrup on it.  I see jasmine licking her lips and immediately digs in.

I start eating too savoring the taste in my mouth. My phone rings loudly "look what you made me do " by Taylor Swift comes booming out.

"hello," I say to the unknown number.

"oh my God! Emiliana, it's really you" a shrill voice comes into my ear loudly and I move it away inches from my ear.

"Christiana, how are you " I smile excitedly at my friend from college. She travelled to Britain for work. She was an interior designer.

"I'm coming home,  I'm engaged" she screams again.

"oh wow " was all I could say,  she looks like one that will want to enjoy life and not getting married so... Early.

"I'll send you the picture of the ring,  it's so beautiful " she comments

"I'm so excited for you,  I can't wait for you to come" I say truthfully slowly chewing on my pancake.

"so what about you, how is piero, are you guys still as hot as in college " she asks coyly

I chuckle nervously "see you when you arrive" I laugh again and cut the call.

I didn't want to talk about Piero Montez that bastard. He is the reason I am in this mess, I hate him

"who was that? " jasmine asks her mouth full with pancake