chapter thirty six

"You're my favorite,
My favorite pair of eyes to look into,
My favorite name to see on my phone,
My favorite way to spend an afternoon,
You're my favorite everything" boyfriend quotes

DISCLAIMER:
MATURE CONTENT AHEAD.

   Raphael’s POV

She kisses me harder, and I hold her tightly against my body. We kiss each other passionately and my hand finds the small of her waist.

She gently lets go, opening her shut eye. She places her smooth hands around my neck and leaves a small peck on my lips again before smiling brightly at me.

“I cant believe its you" her mouth forms into a thin line and she runs her hand through my hair, my chin and my lips.

“I cant believe its you either" I smile at her and she rests her face on my palm.

“Look I’m sorry. I was wrong. I should have told you about your mother...I...” she starts but I shut her up with a slow, feathery kiss.

“You’re here now, and that is all that matters" she smiles again, excitement written all over her face.

“We can leave if you want" I tell her and she nods her head.

“My friend already left so I have nothing to worry about. I can call her tomorrow to let her know" she replies picking her purse. I hold her hand and lead her outside. From the corner of my eyes, I see Alisha staring daggers at me.

Federico is waiting in the car and tells me that he only just got here. His expression shows he is surprised to see Emiliana but he smiles at her anyways and drives off.

We get to the house in a while and Federico bides us good bye. I help Emiliana out of the Car. She holds her shoe in her hands and leans on me.

When we get to the front door, she tilts my head down to her level and kisses me my ear and bites my lower lip.

“You don’t know what you do to me" I huff under my breath and pull her close to me and I hear her shoes fall from her hands but she didn’t care, she was more focused on teasing me.

She pushes her hands under my shirt and runs her hand up and down my bare chest.
“And do you like it?” she asks seductively looking up at me, batting her long lashes

I answer instead by kissing her and she wraps her hands around my waist. We breathe heavily kissing passionately. I lift her up and she wraps her hands around my neck but we didn’t break our kiss.

Opening the front door, I find my way to the room. She moans in my arms as I trail kisses down her neck and her collar bone.

As I lay her on the bed, I break our kiss and we stare at each other, eyes filled with desire.

“I love you" I say, my voice husky.
“I love you too" she smiles back
And our lips re-joined.

She straddles me unbuttoning my shirt and never leaving my lips and my chest. I pull her dress over her head revealing her matching lingerie, her black flowery bra that covers her perky breasts. I cup them and she arches her back.

I kiss her all over muttering words of appraisal. This woman takes my breath away.

“You’re the most beautiful woman I have ever seen" I mutter and she smiles through her heavy lidded eyes.

I kiss her breasts and make my way to her underwear and take it off, she giggles before I kiss her again and wrap her legs around me.

We make love passionately, heatedly treating her like the queen that she is, expressing our desires, our heated body working together in sync. Being vulnerable, open, till we both got to our end.

Emiliana is laying on my chest, the light linen material hanging loosely on both of our bodies, and emphasizing her curves.

“That was amazing" she breathes
I tuck her hair behind her ear and peck her forehead.

She squints her eye at the birthmark right on my collarbone and traces her fingers on it.

“I’ve never seen this before" she laughs

“Where do you have yours?” I ask propping my head up with my arm and she does the same.

“Its right on my back, but its really tiny" she comments pouting.

“I missed you...” i start and she becomes attentive, her eyes getting sad.

I just wanted to get away from everyone, to try to forget about all the emotions that I harbour, but that wasn’t possible, I couldn’t spend a minute without thinking about you” She runs her hand through my hair as I speak.

“I’ll never leave again. I thought I was protecting you but I failed to protect us" she smiles a little.

“even if you do, I’ll be the one to find you" I smile back, cuddling close to her until she sleeps off.

    Amanda's POV

“Hey, what are you painting" Daniel whispers in my ear startling me.

He leans in closer to get a closer look and I feel his manly scent waft into my nose. He grins widely and leaves a kiss on my cheek and pats my messy low bun.

“Its the beach" I tell him and he nods at the uncompleted blue blotches on the canvas.
“it’s beautiful, isn’t it" I ask and he turns to look at me.

“Hmm, it is, but not as beautiful as you"  he laughs and sits down and adjusts me on his lap.

“So cliché” I laugh loudly tapping his nose with blue paint.

He laughs heartily before taking paint from the palette and rubbing it on my cheek.

“How about we go to the beach tomorrow?” Daniel asks looking into my eyes.

“Are you serious” I ask while laughing because I thought he was joking.

He adjusts himself on the chair and adjusting him so I am facing him directly.
“Fort Tilden beach, tomorrow, just me and you” he finishes tilting his head.

A wide small grows on my face and I hug him smearing blue paint all over him. Daniel just laughs and hugs me back.

“Thank you, for everything” he pats my back and gives me a light peck on my hands.

Daniel leaves late in the evening because he had some work he had to finish since he was the acting CEO and he didn’t have a PA yet so he had to work alone. He calls Ralphael and wines about how he wouldn’t have taken the job if he knew it was so stressful.

I watched him as he was talking and I realized I was falling for him, hard. He turn to look at me and wink and I couldn’t help but smile. He was always willing to listen and to help me.

The next morning, i had picked out a short pink skirt, a cute top, natural makeup and a Birkenstock to match. After I had breakfast and took some pictures, Daniel was here, wearing shorts and a polo t-shirt. He looks dashing in his casual wear.

I pack some food including herby yogurt dip, raw radishes, soft flatbread and chilled watermelon chaat. The house helpers were kind enough to include fried chicken biscuit with hot honey butter while Daniel had packed his beach umbrella.

Daniel holds my hand the entire time, giving me light pecks once in a while till we get to the beach. The beach is not crowded, just a few people here and there enjoying the sun.

We set up our umbrella and start to enjoy our food and the sun while watching the kids play with their parents.

After finishing our food, we talk some more and then take some pictures. We start splashing water on each other and playing like children. We start running after each other and falling in the sand.

When we were hungry again, we make a stop and get two cheeseburgers in puffy sesame buns and French fries and sipping on our margaritas.

After we were done eating, we continue playing by the water

I am happy.

Daniel is happy too. He grins widely at me and then pulls me closer to him and gives me a light kiss and I feel butterflies in my stomach.

I don’t want this to ever end.

This is the end of this chapter guys. I know this chapter is a bit short but I just felt like including this chapter, where everyone is happy and just simply enjoying life. Do you guys agree?

Meanwhile the mature content in this chapter was really awkward to write but I tried my best🤭.

Don’t forget to vote, comment and share. Love youuu.