chapter thirty three

Amanda's POV
"Sorry did you wait for long?" i ask apologetically adjusting the tight ponytail that sits neatly on the top of my head. Daniel is waiting beside his car in a black suit that fits him nicely. His hair is sprayed neatly and some locks fall on his forehead.

"I can see why you took so much time" he smiles taking my hand.

I smile shyly looking down at my heels which are completely covered with my red, shiny dress.

"You look stunning" he admits as he opens the car door for me.

" you look amazing too" i laugh adjusting in the seat as he shuts the door.

Lately, things have been amazing between daniel and I. We havent started dating officially but we have been spending a lot of time together.

As he enters, he takes my hand in his and starts driving.

In about thirty minutes, we arrive at a five star restaurant and make our way inside. Some people are suprised seeing us together and whisper among themselves but it doesnt bother me. Daniel tightens his wrap around my hand.

We take a seat beside the window because of the amazing view.

"What would you like to eat?" The young female waitress asks looking down at her jotter pad.

"A bottle of wine and your specials today" daniel answers looking over at me and i nod my head at him. She smiles at us again before she leaves.

"I didnt get to see you yesterday" daniel pouts

"I was extremely busy. We had a new brand deal that we had to complete. Perks of being friends with a model" i laugh but daniel purses his lips.

"Friends?" He seemed to be disappointed.

"Well i thought we were more than acquaintances " i answer back.

"I want to be more than friends with you" his eyes stare deeply at me but i could not help the shock that appears on my face.

"I dont...i dont know what to say" i look at my hands as i speak. I was at loss for words like a child.

"I know its hard, for the both of us. After what happened with Raphael and emiliana. I didnt know i would love again. But with you, its like a breath of fresh air. We came out hurt and..." Daniel starts and his gaze softens.

"And broken" i finish and daniel looks up at me and nods.

"Raphael and i are very good friends and our parents shouldn't have forced us together. It hurt me and it hurt him too. And then i  realized, sometimes you should just be friends with people. But not you daniel. Not you" i finish with a small smile. Daniel looks at me wide eyed, maybe suprised that i felt the same way.

"I love you" he blurts making me suprised.

The waitress returns with our food and red wine.  She sets it all up before she leaves with the tray.

We start eating quietly but then i pause.

"I love you too" i say back placing my palm on his jaw.

Raphael's POV
Joe comes over to take me round town to find emiliana. Maybe she was still in town. No matter how hard i try to think about why she would leave, i couldnt think of any reason for her to leave.

We go round town for over two hours and no trace of her. Anytime i see someone with her hair colour,my heart races.

"I dont think she's here anymore" joe says stating the obvious.

"Just take me back home" i say and joe drives us back in silence.

I arrive back home and pack my things. I call her repeatedly but it keeps going back to voicemail.