Chapter 27

Hey readers,

Sorry about the seriously long wait but I had a total of seven exams last month and I simply just didn’t have the time to update like I want to. However, my last exam was today so I will hopefully be updating at the speed as usually.

I have to admit I have seriously missed updating this story, but I am back into writing now so don’t forget to let me know your thoughts on the chapter.

WARNING: I warn you this chapter does involve slight lemons (sexually implied scenes) so beware when reading.

Lots of love

XXX

Chapter 27

Adrian’s Pov

I could feel my blood pumping through my veins as I caged in my petite mate, her small form pressing firmly against the wall as I felt my nostrils flare at the light aroma of her arousal as it hit my senses. It smelt so sweet, so temping that the growl that bubbled up from my throat escaped before I could even think about preventing it. She just smelt so damn good!

I felt my eyes flash to a bright amber, the same colour as her natural eye colour as I leaned towards her, letting the tip of my nose drag along her throat as I heard her swallow harshly, as if she had something stuck in her throat. I smirked at her reaction.

I felt the all-too-familiar feeling of the pleasurable warmth I always seemed to feel when I touched her, our skin connecting as I pressed myself flush against her smaller body. She fit against me perfectly, like two pieces in a puzzle.

My mind was hazy with lust, the feeling of her against me was almost too much to resist as I felt my canines ache with the need, the want to bite into the flesh of her throat to mark her as mine. It was hard, hard to deny my urges when she was constantly around so many wolves of the pack. I was relieved that most of them were mated.

I didn’t speak as I leaned down, letting my lips part as I ran my tongue over her neck, knowing that I might be pushing things with her but not wanting to stop. I would never force myself on her though, not even in the aroused state I was in would I take her against her will.

That thought was like a bucket of cold water getting thrown over me, my whole form tensing before I blinked rapidly to try and clear my lust filled thoughts.

Glancing down at her I took in her flushed form, her previously pale cheeks painted with colour as her breathing came out in soft but fast pants that had me licking my lips at the delectable sight that she presented me with.

“Sorry” I spoke huskily, smirking at her dazed expression as I did so.

“Urm…” was all she could seemingly get out, giving me the impression that she was still out of it.

“You ok?” I asked her nervously, hoping against hope that I hadn’t pushed her too far with practically mounting her up against the wall. While the thought was incredibly tempting, I knew she wasn’t ready for that kind of intimacy yet and I was fine with that, even if I was a little sexually frustrated with myself.

“Yea…” Holly mumbled.

It was only then that I took note of how she seemed to be squirming, her arousal thick in the air as she shifted from foot to foot in front of me. I couldn’t help but grin, pleased with myself that I had managed to draw such a reaction out of her.

“Holly?”

“I feel….frustrated” I heard her mumble causing me to chuckle at how confused she sounded with what she was feeling, it pleasing me no end that it was clear she had never been touched in anyway before. She was pure, innocent and mine.