First day Back

Jaehyun's POV

Argh...first day of hell also knows as school. I wake up tripping over my bag which was laying in the middle of the floor. ouch. Why am I so fucking clumsy? I get up and go to the bathroom to do my daily morning routine then pick out some clothes to wear. Today I decided to wear an oversized hoodie with some ripped jeans and a beanie. I run downstairs checking my phone. "Morning-" Oh yea I forgot I live alone now. Welp. I eat my breakfast and then leave for school. Suddenly I bump into someone and of course, that is Jeon Jungkook my boyfriend or should I say, abusive boyfriend..." H-hey.." I say trying to avoid eye contact. "Bastard I told you not to tell anyone about the fucking scars" He says in anger. If you're wondering about what scars...well...let's say he likes to abuse me for fun. So-called boyfriend right? He acts so sweet in front of others but when we're alone he's like a mental person. He used to be so sweet but I have no idea what the fuck happened to him. "W-What are you saying..? I didn't tell anyone I swear..." I managed to say still avoiding eye contact. Right then I felt a punch which caused me to flinch and tear up. "Your a fucking liar" He says and leaves.

Jungkook's POV

I was walking to school while I bumped into that bastard also known as my girlfriend. I don't even know why I'm still with her but there's a part of me which loves her and another part of me which wants me to slit her throat. "H-hey.." she said. She was avoiding eye contact with me which made me mad. "Bastard I told you not to tell anyone about the fucking scars" Yes I abuse that bitch and she deserves it. But I was lying about the part when I said that she told someone. Its fun seeing her like this. "W-What are you saying..? I didn't tell anyone I swear..." She replied and still avoiding eye contact. Even in hard times, she tells the truth what the heck? Well, even tho she is telling the truth she deserves to be hurt. I punch her and then leave. I still can't believe she hasn't told anyone. But its good otherwise she would have to suffer more.

Soojung's POV

So first day back!! I'm so excited for some reason. shouldn't Jaehyun be here by now? It's 7:30 she arrives at like 7:10. I decided to take a walk around the school until I saw Jaehyun coming up to me with tears in her eyes. "Hey! Are you okay? Why the heck are you crying?!" I say scared for my best friend. " I'm fine, I'm not crying there is just uh something in my eye" She replies. She is a great liar and I didn't believe one word she said. "Please stop lying, look at me and tell me whats wrong". I kept on asking and asking but she just replied with the same answer. "Nothings wrong I swear there's just something in my eye". At this point, I didn't know what else to say so I just hugged her. "Just know I'm here for you okay?" I said hugging her so tight like there's no tomorrow.

Jaehyun's POV

It was 7:30 and I mostly arrive at school at 7:10. I was walking slowly since the pain from the punch didn't leave. I was walking until I saw Soojung running towards me worryingly and in confusion. "Hey! Are you okay? Why the heck are you crying?!" she asked worriedly. I couldent tell her and it hurts me since we bearly keep anything from each other. I replied back saying that I'm fine but she kept asking me. It seriously hurts not telling her but I know if I will it would cause a lot of problems. So I just said I'm fine again and again until she suddenly just hugged me so tight as if I was about to leave her.

Jungkook's POV

I finally reached school and greeted Taehyung and Suga my best buds. The only thing which scares me is that Suga is Jaehyun's brother and he is a fucking scary guy. He could kill you with just staring at you. I'm always scared that he will find out or something but so far everything has been good. "Sup, how is my sister? she is okay right? Are you treating her right?" He said with so many other questions. "Yes hyung, she is fine and of course I'm treating her right" I say not regretting a word I said. "I'm happy that you're there for her" he replied back. Taehyung, on the other hand, is both of mine and Jaehyun's best friend and he is that type of person who will never talk to you if you do something wrong and I'm scared to lose him too. But thank lord he doesn't know. Right then I received a text from Jisu the most popular girl at school and my girlfriend. Yes, I'm with Jisu and Jaehyun but they both don't know that I'm with another girl. They both have so many differences. Example Jaehyun is that simple type of tomboyish girl while Jisu is that girl who wears heels and skirts. Jaehyun is caring and Jisu is rude. When we go shopping Jisu literally buys the whole store, however, Jaehyun buys one thing. Yes, I have taken Jaehyun shopping a long time ago and to be honest I don't regret it. Wait what the fuck am I saying? of course, I regret it... The good news is none of them know I'm dating the other soo....yea

Jisu bby 🙈: Hey babe wanna go shopping with me? ❤️

Me: Sure babe anything for you 😊❤️

Now all my money will go to waste again. Right then I felt someone grab my wrist and taking me to the school's hallway. It was Suga...and he looked as if he was going to kill someone....I swear if that bitch told him anything she is going to regret it.