Drunk

Suga's POV

I went back to check on Jaehyung who was asleep. I went to ask the doctors what time she can go home and they said in an hour so I decided to stay. Why the fuck did Jungkook do this? How does Jaehyung still love him?! These questions needed answering but I guess not today. After about an hour Jaehyun woke up. "Morning" I said smiling. "Morning" She said stretching. "How do you feel?" I asked hoping she felt better. "Great thanks" She replied. "The doctors said you can go home now are you ready?" I asked. She nodded and I signed some papers then we left.

Jungkook's POV

I woke up having the worst headache ever. I needed someone to help me but at this point everyone hates me. I didn't know who to call so I decided to text Jaehyun since she still loves me. I Don't even get that bitch. I hurt her and she still loves me what the fuck? However, I texted her and she said no. Like bitch are you even useful? Then I said "sorry". I didn't mean it tho. She said fine. Like, hold up. She accepted my apology?! Well, I'm not complaining.

Taehyung's POV

I was at Soojung's house for dinner but I still couldn't digest the fact that Jungkook hurt her. Like what the fuck? Does Soojung know?! I wanted to ask her but she seemed happy and I didn't want to change it. Knowing that Jaehyun still loves him is unbelievable. I get that they used to be happy but after what he has done to her how could someone love someone like him?

Soojung's POV

I was looking at Taehyung the whole time noticing how depressed he looked. I wanted to ask him what happened but I didn't have the chance since my aunt called me to try on some clothes she brought. Ughhhh . I still don't know what happened to Jaehyun. I need to know who could have done such a thing. Does Tae know?! But the way Suga stormed out it might be because he found out...

Jaehyun's POV

I reached his house and rang the doorbell and then he texted me saying the doors open. I opened the door and saw bottles of wine everywhere. The whole house smelled like wine and it caused my head to hurt. I went up to see Jungkook shirtless on the bed half drunk half tired. "YAH PUT YOUR FUCKING SHIRT BACK ON MY INNOCENT LITTLE EYES" I shouted covering my eyes. I could feel him glaring at me. "You like it so don't overreact" He said while smirking. "No I do not like it, I'm going to make some soup" I said while leaving his room. I went down made some soup and also cleaned the house since it was a mess. I came back to his room and Jungkook was just sitting there as if nothing happened. I placed the bowl of soup on the desk waiting for him to eat. "feed me!" he insisted. I shook my head but he kept on wining like a baby. I did as he said and blowed on the soup to cool it down and fed him. After he was done eating he layed down on the bed with me and closed his eyes and slowly drifted to sleep. It felt like old times and I missed it. I felt my eyes getting heavy and drifted off to sleep.

An hour later

I woke up looking to my right seeing Jungkook sleeping while hugging me. I checked the time and it was fucking 6. Suga's going to fucking kill me. I got up and removed his arm from my waist slowly trying not to wake him up...but..."WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!" He shouted. "I-I'm sorry... it's getting late I had to go and you were hugging me-" And he cut my fucking sentence of while holding onto my arm. "IF YOU HAD TO GO YOU COULD HAVE GONE WITHOUT WAKING ME UP YOU SON OF A BITCH" he shouted. I had enough. "YOU'RE THE ONE WHO CALLED ME HERE TO HELP YOU. YOU CALL ME TO HELP AND THIS IS WHAT YOU DO TO ME?! THIS IS HOW YOU FUCKING REPAY ME? JUNGKOOK WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH YOU?! WHY DID YOU BECOME LIKE THIS?! I LOVED YOU" I screamed without even realizing I was crying. I released my arm from his hand and left.

Jungkook's POV

"YOU'R THE ONE WHO CALLED ME HERE TO HELP YOU. YOU CALL ME TO HELP AND THIS IS WHAT YOU DO TO ME?! THIS IS HOW YOU FUCKING REPAY ME?! JUNGKOOK WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! WHY DID YOU BECOME LIKE THIS?! I LOVED YOU!" She shouted and started to cry. I couldn't say a word...I tried to but I couldn't... She left and I stayed in my room clenching my fist. I tried to get what she said out of my head but I fucking couldn't. "I LOVED YOU" that sentence kept replaying and replaying in my head. I started to regret everything I did to her but I also didn't. I left the house and went to my parents grave. "Omma...Appa...I miss you guys so much...Nothing has been right since you left me 2 years ago..Omma...Appa...I hate her but I also love her..." I said while crying. I look to the right and see a familiar shadow..it was Jaehyun....I forgot about her parents who dies when she was only 3...and she is still strong...she leaned against the wall and cried and cried. Another figure came up to her and it was Suga....

Jaehyun's POV

I left his house and went to my parents grave..I missed them so much. "Omma, Appa I miss you guys...I don't even know what I did to deserve this..everything's a mess" I cried out. I kept crying and crying until I felt someone hug me. I look to my right to see Suga crying with me and hugging me. He wiped my tears. "Don't cry Jaehyun you're very strong okay? Don't let people like Jungkook get in your way. Okay? Omma and Appa would be proud. They love you very much and so do I "He said hugging me and I hugged him back tighter.