He's Not Sorry

Jaehyun's POV

I woke up feeling hella tired since I was awake the whole night hoping Suga would come...but he fucking didn't. I get it he was trying to protect me and that Jungkook deserved it but he did realize his mistake..right? I was hoping it was Saturday but nope its fucking Monday which means another day of hell. Wo hooo! I stretched and jumped off my bed went to the bathroom to do my daily morning routine and get ready. Then I grabbed my phone and bag and jogged downstairs going through my phone. I didn't get one single message from Suga and I seriously missed him. I didn't feel like eating so I just drank some milk and left the house. I started walking and not that far away I could see Soojung on the floor laughing with Tae..?!?! What the fuck?

Taehyung's POV

It was an early Monday morning and I and Soojung were walking to Jaehyun's house so we could walk to school together. On the way, she bumped into a pole and fell down. "Ouch" She mumbled rubbing her nose. I tried to control my laughter but failed. "YAHHH DONT LAUGH AT ME" She shouted while rubbing her nose again and again. I fell on the floor dying from laughter "S-Sorry" I managed to speak out but still laughing like a complete idiot. Then Soojung started to laugh. We looked up seeing Jaehyun coming with a confused face. What the fuck are you guys doing on the floor?" She asked while raising an eyebrow. "I bumped into a pole" Soojung said laughing like an idiot. Then JAehyun started laughing. She helped us both up and we all walked to school but of course stopping by the bubble tea shop.

Suga's POV

Jungkook saved her?! Is that even fucking possible?! One second he abuses her the next is all polite with her. I could tell how sad Jaehyun was when I was saying stuff to Jungkook but that bitch deserved it. I wanted to see Jaehyun but she totally hates me. Is Jungkook even changing or is he playing with her feelings again?! Argh I need to find out. But I guess not today.

Jungkook's POV

I still can't get the fact out of my mind that she forgave me after everything I did to her. She really does love me huh? Suga on the other hand...hates me. He is that one guy who could kill you by just staring at you. I was walking to class while I could feel girls staring at me and fangirling like complete psychos but I ignored them and kept walking. "OPPA!" Someone shouted from behind. It sounded like Jisu but didn't she get arrested..?! "OPPA I MISSED YOU!!" That person said again but this time hugging me. "YAH GET OFF ME-Jisu..?!" My eyes widened seeing her. "Oppa!! My father bailed me out!!" She said smiling like a retard. "Don't Oppa me I'm not your fucking Oppa you fucking used me" I said turning around. "Oppa forgive me please" She said in her seducing voice. I admit her fucking seductive voice can persuade anyone to do anything. "No". I replied. "OPPA PLEASE!" She shouted as I walked away. Should I forgive her..? I need time to think...

Jaehyun's POV

I was debating between the fast if I should go thank Jungkook for saving me yesterday. Half of me said yes.but the other half said no. I seriously needed Suga but he didn't even come to school. I decided to go see Jungkook and thank him so I went to the gym since he likes to hang out there in his free sessions. On the way, i bumped into Jisu..Didn't she get arrested for using Jungkook? "Get out of my way bitch" She said pushing me aside. "Shut up" I said which caused her to stop in her tracks. "What did you say bitch?" "Didn't you hear me? I'm sorry that your deaf but I said shut the fuck up" And with that, I left and went to the gym. "Morning!" I greeted him while smiling. "Morning!" He replied back smiling back. I haven't seen his smile for so long...I missed it. "Thanks for uh...saving me?" I said hoping he wouldn't bring the topic of forgiving him. But he fucking did. "It was nothing...by the way...do you seriously forgive me..?" He asked raising an eyebrow? "No...J-Jung-" And there was his old attitude. "YOU SAID YOU FORGIVED ME!" He shouted while holding my wrist. I could feel my wrist burning from the pain. "YAH MY WRIST!" I shouted while jerking my wrist from his hands. I rubbed it since it was burning from the pain. "I-I'm sorry" He said in a calming voice. "Listen I don't know what the fuck to do. One second you hurting me the next your apologizing. Jungkook I need time to see if you have changed or if its an act right now...I cant trust you.." I said hoping he would understand. "How long?!" He asked. "A week or more...I don't know Jungkook...I don't know" As I said that Jisu came running up and jumped on Jungkook's back. "OPPA!!! what are you doing with that bitch?" She said while kissing Jungkook's neck and ruffling his hair. Oppa?! Wowwww so he is still dating her? I was leaving until Jungkook stopped me. "LET ME EXPLAIN!!!" he shouted. "NO Jungkook I cant keep hearing these explanations of yours" I said and walked away. This was all a trick, right? And I was so dumb to actually think that Jeon Jungkook was sorry.