Ex

Jungkook's POV

I look to my right and see Jae peacefully sleeping with her bangs on her face. "Jae" I whispered so that she could wake up but she didint answer. "Wake up ~~" I sang out but still there was no response. I got out of the car and went to open Jae's door then gently shook her and she woke up. "What?" she asked as half of her eyes were still closed. "We are here. At the amusement-" "I'M UP AND READY TO GO!" She joleted up and got out of the car. I chuckled then got our tickets so that we could go. "Kookie ~" She pouted. "Hm?" I hummed a response. As soon as we enetered she pointed at the giant bear on the stand. "You want it?" I asked her and she nodded like a little kid.I went to the stand and played the game but lost the first time. I played again but nope. "Okay I can do this" I whispered then tried one last time and thats when I won the bear. I looked at Jae and see her jumping around like a child. "Thank you Kookie ~~" She said and hugged me. "Dont you think I deserve more than a hug?" I asked her. She slightly nodded before pecking my lips. "Happpy??" She asked and I nodded before planting a kiss on her forehead. 

Jaehyun's POV

After Jungkook won the bear for me we went to some rides. I looked up and saw a roller coaster then looked at Jungkook who was smirking. "What?" I asked him and he turned around. "Lets go on that" he said and pointed at the roller coaster. "Okay" I simply said and he looked at me with a wide mouth. "What?!" I asked looking at him confused. "Most girls are scared of these rides" He said. "Well.. I'm not most girls" I said and stuck out my tounge at him. "Oh yea, thats why I love you and only love you" He stated and I smiled at him. We went to the ride and and were screaming our heads off. I legit thought I had lost my voice from all the screaming. We got off the ride and I held onto the railing beside me since I felt dizzy. "You gooood?" He asked as he also grabbed onto the railing. "Mhm.." I mumbled then felt hyper again. "OKAY NOWWWW WHAT?" I asked him and he looked at the haunted house. JUST BECAUSE I LOVE HORROR MOVIES DOES NOT MEAN I LIKE HAUNTED HOUSES BEACUSE FUCK NO. "J-Jungkook-" Before I could finish my sentence I felt him dragging me to the enterence. "Are you tryung to give me a heart attack?!"  I asked him and he laughed. "Dont worry Jagiya ~~ I'm here for you" He said. "Here for me my fucking ass you are not the one who is scared" I say trying to drag myself to the bench but he garbbed my wrists. "Come onnn" He whined. "Fine" I agreed and entered which was the bigggest mistake of my fucking life. These weird ass zombies where chasing us and each time they scared me I would pray for my dear life and hug Jungkook. "How fucking long is- AHHH" I shouted as I felt a hand grab my foot. I look down to see a zombie coming from the ground with blood coming from its mouth. Im going to kill Jungkook once I make it out alive I swear.

Jungkook's POV

As we were going throught the house or should I say maze Jaehyun kept swearing and hugging me. If it were other girls they would whine and cry and also jump on me unlike Jae. She looks so cute- Jungkook not the time focus on getting out. "How fucking long is- AHHH" She shouted and grabbed onto my sweater. We both looked down and saw a zombie grabbing her foot. I pushed Jae infront of me and back hugged her and we kept walking to the exit. We walked for what seemed like hours then saw the light form the sun and ran to the exit. "I'M ALIVE? I'M ALIVE" Jae shouted and fell to the floor while holding her chest to calm herself down. "round two?" I asked while smirking. "YOU CAN GO. I DONT THINK ILL SURIVIE IN THERE AGAIN" She said as she pointed to the house. I helped her up then we went to the bench so I could calm her down. After some time we saw this little girl running up to us. "Oppa can you help me up?" She asked as she pointed at the bench. I nodded and helped her up and looked at Jae who was trying not to freak the kid out. She went up to her and bent down then pinched her cheeks. "What's your name" She asked. "Ara" she replied and smiled. "How old are you?" Jae asked and the girl put up 7 fingers. "7? awww" Jae squealed then looked at me. "What?" She asked and I didint even realize I was looking at her. "Nothing just that...you would be a great mom" I told her. I then went close up to her ear and whispered "A great mom to my kids" and I saw her blush. "Noona can you get me ice cream?" Ara asked and Jae nodded while trying to hide her red face. 

Jaehyun's POV

I got Ara ice cream and still coudn't stop blushing over what Jungkook said. Yah Jeon Jungkook just you wait. "ARA" I heard a woman shout and come to Ara and hugged her. "MOMMMMY LOOK THIS NOONA AND OPPA HELPED ME" She said and pointed to me and Jungkook. "Thank you so much. You guys will make great parents!" She said and smiled and I was still blushing. "I-" "Thank you so much" Jungkook cut me off and I sent him a death glare. "Again thank you I'll be going now" She said and left. 

A few hours laterrr ~~

"Hey I'm going to go to the bathroom wait for me here okay?" Jungkook said and I nodded. As soon as he left I decided to just go on my phone and scroll through some photos since I had nothing else to do. "Jae?" A familiar guy asked and I turned around to see Jinwoo.. "J-Jinwoo?" I asked in disbelief and he came and hugged me. I tried to get out of his hug but he hugged me tigheter to the point where I gave up. Jinwoo is my ex and we broke up since I caught him cheating on me 3 times. I tried to not think about it but it hurt. However the past is the past right? "I missed you so much" He then said after realising me from the hug. "You missed me? Wow" I scoffed at him. "Listen I'm sorry for cheating on you..after you left nothing was the same-" "Nothing was the fucking same? You should of thought about that when you decided to fuck other girls behind my back" I said and slapped his hand away. "Why dont you come over and we can talk? Your alone right?" He asked as he grabbed my wrist to take me. "No I'm-" "She isint alone" I heard Jungkook say and he pulled me into his embrace. Thank god Jungkook thank you. "And who are you?" Jinwoo asked in a rude tone. "Im her fucking boyfrined who the fuck are you?" Jungkook spat. "B-boyfriend? Is this true Jae?" He asked then looked at me. I nodded and he was about to touch me until Jungkook pulled me behind him. "Lay a finger on her and I'm going to rip you apart" He said in a serious tone. "Fuckk off-" "Jinwoo..fucking leave." I then said hoping that this dosent cause a scene. He sighs before leaving and Jungkook looks at me and cups my cheeks. "Are you okay? He didin't do anything right? Everything fine? Who is he? What did he want?-" "Jungkook I'm fine dont worry. Can I tell you once were home?" I asked and he nodded before kissing my forehead. 

THERE MAY BE SOME THINGS THAT DONT MAKE SENSE SINCE IM FUCKING SLEEEPPPPY SO IF THERE IS SOMETHING PELASE TELL ME ~~ ANYWAY IMMA SLEEP NOW AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! BYE