Memorys

Jaehyun's POV

It was nearly past midnight and the others went home after telling me a bit about us when we were together and when I didint loose my memory. I went to Jungkook and asked him about school. "Sooo what about school?" I asked and he chuckled. "We are on a spring break for a week" he replied and I let out an "O" from my mouth. "I guess I did ruin everything huh?" I mumbled but he heard. "No you did not." He replied. "Wanna watch something?" He asked changing the topic and I nodded.

Jungkook's POV

We were watching iron man until I felt a weight on my shoulders. I looked to my right and saw Jae sleeping on my shoulders. I smiled and allowed her to sleep and after about an hour I turned off the tv. I looked at Jae and moved her hair off her face. "I miss you.." I said. "I love you.." I then said and picked her up bridal style and took her to her room.

Jaehyun's POV

I woke up feeling something burning on my skin. Damn it I didn't close the curtains. I got up and got ready. As I was doing my hair I heard Jungkook outside knocking. "You awake?" He asked. "YES" I shouted. "OKAYYY WE WILL BE GOING TO EAT" he shouted as he went down. I was grabbing my purse until something caught my eyes under the bed. I went and saw an album. I opened it and went through the pages.

Flashback~

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Jungkook asked and I nodded. He then smashed his lips on mine. After we parted he kissed my forehead "I love you" he said.

End of Flashback ~

Right then all the memory's flooded back in my head. My vision started to get blurry form my tears. "Jae?" Jungkook asked as he sat beside me. "I-I remember" was all I could say.

Jungkook's POV

"I-I remember" was what Jae said. "I remember everything.." she said then looked at me. Right then she hugged me as I caressed her hair. "I missed you..." I said as I smiled. "I was so worried.." I said and she chuckled. After some time we went out to eat. I called the guys telling them that Jae remembered. They all wanted to see Jae right away but I managed to calm them down. "What would you like?" I asked her as I checked the drinks. "Uhhhhhhhhh bubble tea?" She asked and I nodded. I ordered both of our drinks then we went to sit at a near by park. She leaned her head on my shoulders as she looked up. Right then we hear some people shouting from the distance. "JAEEE" Taehyung shouts.

Taehyung's POV

I went and hugged her and so did the others causing her to fall. "Ouch" She mumbled as she rubbed her head. "Heh sorry" Suga said as he helped everyone up. "Thanks for ruining our date idiots" Jungkook said causing us all to burst out laughing. "AWEEEE THEY WERE ON A DATEE" Soojung squealed. "SHIPPPPP" Jimin shouted. "JAEKOOK" Somin shouted. "Oof you guys calm down" Jae calmed them. "Let's go out somewhere" Suga said and we all agreed and headed for the mall.

AUTHORS NOTE ~~

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO I WORTE 2 CHAPTERS IN A ROW FOR YOU GUYS HEH. HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYYYYY AND THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR 1.2K VIEWS. I AM DYING AND LIKE I COULDN'T OF DONE IT WITHOUT YOU GUYS. SRSLY IM SOO FREACKING HAPPPY SO AGAIN TYSMMMM. AND ALSO TY FOR 1.6K ON MY OLD BOOK. I SRSLY THOUGHT THAT BOOK WAS SHITTY BUT I GUESS NOT. LOVE YOU ALLLLLL HAVE A GREAT DAYG