Protective Best Friend

Somin's POV

I went to every place in this school just to take care of that jerk. Soojung told me everything from the part where Jae never told us and hid this to the scars to him hurting Suga. What a bitch. Every room I went to there was no sight of him. I lastly went to the boy's bathroom not even giving 2 fucks that guys were staring at me with disgusting looks. I looked towards the sink and saw him washing his hands. I went up to him and slapped him. "YOU FUCKING BASTARD! DO YOU THINK ITS OKAY TO GO AROUND HURT PEOPLE THEM GIVE THEM HICKEYS HUH?! JUNGKOOK SHE FUCKING CARES ABOUT YOU" I shouted. He didn't look up instead he looked down and fiddled with his fingers. I was about to slap him again.... let's change that slap to kill I was about to kill him until Tae stopped me.

Taehyung's POV

I grabbed Somin's wrist before she could slap Jungkook again. "Calm down...and tell me what happened" I asked her. "This bitch thinks it's alright to go around and give Jaehyun hickeys" she said. I could see the tears in her eyes but she quickly blinked them away. "I'll talk to him....you can go" I told her. She stormed out of the bathroom and left. "What the actual fuck Jungkook?" I said. I dragged him outside of the bathroom and got him to sit. "Jungkook you have gone way too far" I told him. "Hyung....I don't know my true feelings anymore...one second  I hate her then I love her" He replied. "Jungkook get your fucking act together otherwise your going to lose everyone. Thank the lord that im still here and I haven't killed you yet cause believe me I so do want to but I'm giving you a chance to change" I said and left.

Soojung's POV

I ran to the cafeteria and saw Jaehyun crying in Jimin and Suga's arms. I went up to her and hugged her as tight as I possibly could. "yah please don't cry...we are here for you" I comforted her. She looked at me then looked down and started crying again. I so wanna murder Jungkook right know. Right then Somin came in and grabbed Jaehyun by her wrist.

Jaehyun's POV

I can't believe he did that....."You are never going to see that jerk ever again" She said and hugged me. Whenever someone speaks about him the whole scene replays in my head...."Please stop crying!" she said and hugged me. I looked at her and she had tears forming in her eyes.

Jimin's POV

Me and Somin took Jaehyun home and settles her down on the couch. "Im going to take care of her you uh cook?" she said as she put her purse on the kitchen counter. "No you cook I will take care of her" I said."SOMINNNNNN" Jaehyun shouted. "COMINGGGGG" She shouted back. Then she looked at me "Im going to take care of her" she said. " Wanna have a competition?" I asked her. "You're on!" She said and smirked. We both ran into the lounge and sat down on the floor about to have a staring contest."What are you guys doing?" Jaehyun asked as she raised her brow. I shushed her. Each time we both won and it annoyed the crap out of us. "How about a dancing contest?" she said. "You might die from how hot I will look" I said and she shook her head. "in your dreams Mr. Jimin" She said. SO CUTEEEEE. We both danced like crazy people but both of us kept on tying. At the end we gave up and layed down on the floor. "Jae, who do you want to take care of you?" Somin asked. "I don't need anyo-" "WHO DO YOU WANT? ME OR SOMIN?" I shouted. "Uhhhh both?" we both moaned from stress then passed out on the floor.

Jungkook's POV

I don't know anything anymore. I hate her....but do I really? "Oppa" Jisu said as she came in. "leave" I said. "but-" "I SAID LEAVE"I shouted causing her to close her eyes. Right then she smashed her lips on mine and started to kiss me. Then she released me from the kiss. "Why aren't you kissing back Oppa?" She asked. Righ then I pinned her to the wall. "Oppa..-" "Didn't I tell you? We are fucking done" I whispered. "Im going to kill Jaehyun for taking you from me she is a bitch" She mumbled and left. I went down and opened the fancy glass cupboard and grabbed a bottle of vodka and chugged shots by shots. The last thing I remember was passing out on my couch.

AUTHORS NOTEEE~~~~~

OKAY, GUYS SOOOOOOO IF YOU DONT KNOW WHO SOMIN IS SOMIN IS JIMIN'S, JAHEYUN'S, TAE ANDD SOOJUNG'S BEST FRIEND BUT SHE LEFT FOR VACATION WITH HER FAMILY XD. THOUGHT I WOULD CLEAR THAT OUT SO YOU GUYS WOULDENT GET CONFUSED. HOWEVER, HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYEDDD BYEEEE <33