Succeded

Jungkook's POV

"Done staring?" I ask as I opened my eyes to see a red Jaehyun. "I-I was not staring!" She examined then turned around. Then I grabbed her by her waist and got her to face me and kissed her forehead "how are you feeling?" I asked her. "Better" she replied still blushing. She then got up and tied her hair. "I'll make breakfast. Go clean yourself" she said then went down.

Jaehyun's POV

I went down to make eggs and sausages because we had nothing else. I started frying the eggs until I felt arms snake around my waist. "Yah let me cook" I scolded as I wiggled to get his arms off me. Right then he put his chin on my shoulders and breathed on my neck sending me chills. "Jagi, after breakfast get ready I want to take you somewhere" he then said and I nodded. I grabbed two plates and set everything then we went to the table to eat. After I was done I ran up and got ready. I decided to put my hair up in a bun and wore a blue sweater with black ripped jeans. I grabbed my phone and ran down. "WHY ARE YOU COPYING MY STYLE?!" Jungkook asked as he did weird things with his face. "did you see me while getting changed?!" He asked and my eyes widened. "WHAT?! NO, YOU GOT IT WRONG I DIDI-" "lies lies lies I know I am irresistible" he said making me throw up. I lightly smacked his chest while pouting then went outside.

Somin's POV

I got up because of the light burning my face. I was about to go to the bathroom to start my day until I felt strong arms around my waist. I turned around to see Jimin sleeping while hugging me tightly. I tried moving his arms but it was no use. "Jagi stop moving" he said in his husky voice and squinted his eyes. "Let me gooo. I want to get ready-" he shut me up by kissing me on the lips. "Now shut up" he said. "Yah get up we have to go" He then said. "Didn't you just tell me to-" "Jagi go and get ready" he said again and I gave him a death glare before going to get ready.

Taehyung's POV

"Morning honey" I greeted Soojung who came down while rubbing her eyes. "Morning" she said and yawned. "What are you making?" She asked and hugged me from the back. "Waffles" I replied and her face lit up. "WAFFLES?? OOF I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH" she shouted as she jumped around. I chucked at her reaction. "So we have to meet the others at Lotto World in some time" I told her and again she started jumping around. "LOTTO WORLD?! YESSSS" she shouted again.

Jaehyun's POV

"So where are we going?" I asked and leaned my head against the seat. "Lotto word. The others are coming too-" "LOTTO WORLD?!" I asked in excitement. "Yup" he replied while showing his bunny smile. "DRIVE DRIVE" I demanded as I lightly hit his arms. "Calm down" he said and started the engine. After some time we reached I got out of the car and saw the rest. "HII" I shouted as I ran up to them. "HIII" They all replied and I hugged each of them one by one. Right then I saw Somin and Jimin holding hands. "...Somin" I called her as I smirked. She hummed in reply. "Anything you wanna tell us?" I asked while pointing at there hands. "Uh-" "It's official" Jimin cut her off causing me and Soojung to squeal. "FINALLY" Soojung shouted as she jumped up and down. "Sweetheart, what's with you and Jumping?" Tae asked causing all of us to burst out laughing. "Now we have to wait for Kookie and Jae" Soojung stated causing me to turn red. "Don't worry" Jungkook replied back with a wink "Okay, lets first go separately and then we will go together okay?" Jungkook asked and they all nodded. So I went with Jungkook, Jimin with Somin and Soojung with Tae. "Follow me" Jungkook said and dragged me to the Ferris wheel. (YES I KNOW ITS MORE ROMANTIC AT NIGHT BUT IM LAZY) we sat down and once the cabin reached the top I admired the view. "Beautiful right?" Jungkook asked and I nodded. "Not as beautiful as you" he replied causing me to blush again. "Listen" he said and I looked at him "I know we have been through a lot.. and I caused you a lot of pain, and I am very sorry for everything I have done. But I loved every single moment I shared with you and I have fallen in love with you more and more each day. Please, Jae will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. Was this true? Or was I dreaming? Because if I am don't wake me up. I nodded with tears coming out of my eyes and then he lifted my chin and smashed his lips on mine. I kissed back and then he parted our lips then put his forehead on mine. "I love you" he said. "I love you too"

AUTHOR'S NOTE ~~

HELLO AGAIN GUYS. OOF I MISSED YOU ALL SO MUCH. I AM SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING BUT NOW I WILL POST MORE OFTEN I PROMISE. WHAT DID YOU GUYS THINK OF THIS EP? I THOUGHT IT WAS WEIRD FOR SOME REASON LMAO. HOWEVER, SEE YA IN MY NEXT EP BYEEE