Clues

Soojung's POV

Me and the others kept pacing infront of the officers door hoping that he had found something. "Who's is this?" The officer came out with a ring. "T-that's...Jaehyun's.." Jungkook muttered. "We found it outside the supermarket" he said and Somin looked down at the floor. I went to her and rubbed her back "hey it's not your fault" I told her but she kept shaking her head refusing. "Jimin. Since you and Jae have been friends for long do you have any idea where Jinwoo's house is?" Taehyung asked and Jimin slightly nodded. "Yes..yes I do" he said.

Jaehyun's POV

My head was throbbing in pain and I squinted my eyes to see my surroundings. "Rise and shine kitten" I heard Jinwoo said and I swear I wanted to smack the absolute shit out of that jerk. "Fuck off" I spat at him and he came towards me and held my chin up causing me to look at him. "Come on honey" he whispered as he started to place kisses on my jawline. I then hit his forehead with mine causing him to fall backward and hold his forehead in pain. "This kitten is fierce huh?" He asked. I gave him a disgusted look before he spoke. "Jagi come on. You could do anything to this kitten. Anyway you wanted to do something for so long right?" He asked and I heard the door open. I looked to my right seeing Jisu coming in with a big smirk. "You little bitch" she screamed and pulled my hair and then kicked me on my side. I groaned in pain and felt tears on my cheek. Jungkook..please.. I can't bare any longer. Will he even come?

Jungkook's POV

It was about 3 in the afternoon and we had reached Jinwoo's house. The officer broke in and we looked around and saw nothing. It was like no one was even living here. "WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?" I shouted from stress and Jimin calmed me down. "We will find her okay? I promise". I looked around trying to find something related to Jaehyun. Any clues to find her but nothing. Right then I got a message on my phone and it was from Taehyung. Hey we are at the police station and it seems like Jaehyun's phone was on hours ago. He said and I went back to the station. Hang in there Jae. Please

Jaehyun's POV

Jisu had left and my hair was a mess including my face. Argh. I groaned in pain before getting up and looking at Jinwoo who was smirking. Oh how I want to wipe that smirk off your ugly face. "Kitten. Since this may be the last time your breathing I'm allowing you to write a letter to that boyfriend of yours. Oh and don't think you can tell him where you are since I will be rechecking it later" he said and gave me a pen and paper. After I had wrote it he checked it before laughing. "Ew so lovey" he said making faces. Fuck that jerk.

Jungkook's POV

I went home and sat on the couch with my face in my hands. Where could she fucking be. Right then I heard a knock on my door and i went and opened the door. I looked around and no one was there but then there was a letter on the floor. I opened it and started reading.

Jungkook,

Hello, it's Jae here. I'm fine so stop looking for me.
Everyday, I do think about you and I miss you.
Love is like a maze It's hard Many fights, happy moments.
Please stop looking for me and remember that I love you a lot.

tnemtrapaxx

I left the house and headed straight for the police department and handed this over to Officer Kim. "What's this?" He asked. "A letter from Jae. I found this at my front door" I told him and he read it. "Hey...if you take the first letter from each sentence it spells out 'HELP' and at the and if you read it backward it's said 'xxapartment'" he said and I took the letter and read it. "Guess we found her" he said and went to get his car keys. Jae.. we are coming.

AUTHORS NOTE~~

OMG GUYS I UPDATED. IM STILL REALLY DOWN BUT I DECIDED TO UPDATE SINCE I FELT REALLLY BAD. THIS IS REAL LONG LMAO. BYEBYE