Stranger

A week later....(Sunday)

Jaehyun's POV

Its been a week since the whole incident and I have been ignoring Jungkook since. Currently, I am driving to Somin's house since we are helping with Tae and Soojung's date. However, Soojung doesn't know about this hehe Tae is going to surprise her and god damn am I excited to see her reaction.  On the way, I saw a crashed car...and a guy on the floor. I parked my car on the side and ran up to him. "Hey, you okay?!" I asked with concern since his car was badly damaged. "Yea yea I'm fine just wasn't looking where I was driving" He said as he lifted his head up. And damn was he hot. "May I borrow your phone? I need to call my friend and my phone isint charged.." He said. I regretted it but I nodded and gave him my phone. "I uh....crashed my car....can you pick me up at.....xxx?" (When you cant think of a street name) He said over the phone. ~Then he ended the call. "Thank you so much!" He thanked and gave me back my phone. "Are you sure your okay?" I asked since I was pretty scared for him. "yea you can go, my friend, is coming over" He assured and I nodded. 

Somin's POV

Jaehyun and me decorated the park with lanterns and candles. There were even pictures of Tae and Soojung hung above the tree. I am dead. "so anything new?" I asked Jaehyun as I was lighting up the candles. "Actually yea...there was a guy who crashed his car and then used my phone to call his friend" She said. "Ooo was he cute?" I asked as I smirked. "No...he was hot as fuck" She said which caused me to burst out laughing.

Taehyung's POV

It was finally time for Soojung's surprise. I fixed my shirt and rang the doorbell. Right then she opened the door and she was wearing a 1z and I was about to die since she looked adorable. "GO GO GO GET READY!" I shouted as I pushed her inside. It looked like she had just woke up since she was confused as fuck. "What? Why?" She asked as she rubbed her eyes. "Yah no questions just go!" I said and pecked her lips. She dashed upstairs and got ready. She wore a plain t-shirt and some jeans with a beanie. "You look gorgeous" I told her. "Thank you" she said and pecked my cheek. We went out and I opened the car door for her. "Ooo being a gentlemen I see?" she said. I smirked and nodded then went to the other side to get in. We drove off and on the way we just had a little convo. Most of the times she was being cute as fuck and the other times she was acting as a kid. "were here!" I stated as I got out of the car. I helped her out and as soon as she did I covered her eyes. I helped her walk to the place where our date was. "Where are you taking me?!" she asked. "Jagi you're asking way to many questions" I said. "Won't you?!" She asked. I giggled at her response. When we reached the place and I slowly removed my hand.

Soojung's POV

He slowly removed his hand and right then I saw lanterns and candles and pictures of us hanging from a tree. There was a blanket with food and I could feel myself starting to tear up. "Y-you planned this?!" I asked in disbelief. He nodded and looked at me. "Yah why are you crying?! You don't like it?!" he asked as he wiped away my tears. "No, it's not that... it's just that everything perfect...I never knew you would do something like this" I said and smiled.There was not a single second go by where I didn't smile.  Right then he smashed his lips on mine and kissed me. 

Lay's POV

"Whos phone did you use?" Chen asked. "A girl named Jaehyun...speacking about phones track that phone number down I need to know more about that girl" I told him and he agreed.

AUTHORS NOTE ~~~~

YES IK THIS EP WAS SO FUCKING SHORT AND I AM SO FUCKING SORRYYYY. JUST THAT EXAMS ARE STARTING IN LIKE A WEEK AND I AM DEAD...I WILL TRY TO POST MORE LONGER STORYS I PROMISE. GUYS IM STILL HEARTBROKEN ABOUT THE WHOLE INCIDENT HAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY AND I CANT STOP CRYING. HE DIDINT DESERVE THIS....OH AND GUYSSSSS I FORGOT.....UH, THERE SHOULD HAVE BEEN A PART IN MY PREVIOUS EPS (IDK WHICH ONE) WHERE  JAEHYUN BREAKS UP WITH JUNGKOOK AND SAYS THAT SHE DOSENT CARE IF HE THREATENS HER BUT ITS OVER...SOOO I AM SO SORRY THAT I FORGOT TO WRITE THAT PART ARGHHHHHH.  BUT YEAAAAA HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY AND AGAIN IM SO SORRY FOR SUCH A SHORT EP...JUST KNOW THE NEXT EP IS GOING TO BE INTERESTING AS FUCK. HEHE BYEEE ~~~~~~~OH AND DO YOU GUYS THINK THAT JUNGKOOK WILL REALIZE HIS MISTAKE AND EVERYTHING WILL BE GOOD BETWEEN HIM AND JAEHYUN OR NO??.....