New Student

Jungkook's POV

"So who was that guy?" I asked as Jae went to get some water. "My ex" she said simply before gulping it all down. "What happened?" I asked as I went to back hug her. She sighed then turned around to look at me. "He cheated on me... the first time he said sorry and I forgave him until I saw him again. I was going to break up with him but he kept saying it was a dare. You know the dumb Jaehyun actually believed that and then the third time..I had enough and I ended it with him" she said and looked down. "Hey it's fine. He is the past right? Right now you have to focus on this sexy guy right here" I said as I pointed towards myself. She looked up then bursted our laughing. Hey at least I made her laugh right? "You.. sexy??" She asked as she stopped laughing. "Yes I am very sexy that even my girlfriend can't stop looking at me" I replied proudly when I saw Jae staring at me. "YAH" She shouted before hitting my arm then going to bed. "It's true tho" I told her and she rolled her eyes. "And this sexy man has a hot girlfriend" I said and kissed her. She fell into the kiss then soon parted. "Such a cheesy guy" she said before laying down.

Somin's POV

"JIMIN" I shout and he comes running to the lounge. "YES?! WHAT'S WRONG?! ARE YOU HURT?! ARE YOU-" I stopped him by kissing him and his eyes widened. "When did you get to make moves?" He asks. "Uh since now?" I replied unsure. "Nah babe" he said then grabbed me by my waist and smashed his lips on mine.

Taehyung's POV

"Jagiya ~" I sang out. "Shush I need to do this and I don't understand shit" she replied as she hit her head repeatedly on the desk. "Yah yah stop your going to hurt yourself" I said and put my hand. "WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT?! WHEN THE BLOODY FUCK WILL WE USE THIS????! I WONT EVER NEED TO FIND THE ANGLE OF A TRIANGLE-" "hey calm down" I calmed her and she sighed. She pouted before giving up and throwing herself on bed. "Your not doing it?" I asked her and she shook her head. "I don't understand shit and I'm hungry" she said and I grabbed her wrist and dragged her downstairs. "What are we doing??" She asked. "Cooking" I replied as I took out the stuff. "Do you even know how to cook?" She asked and I nodded in response. "See-" "KIM TAEHYUNG YOUR GOING TO BURN THE FOOD" she shouted and turned off the stove. "Heh?" "Pabo" She said. "Your pabo" I corrected her and she looked at me. "Yes my handsome pabo" and then I pecked her.

Jaehyun's POV

I woke up and turned to my side to look at Jungkook. Ugh we have to go to hell- I mean school today. I checked the time before jolting up and shaking Jungkook. "JUNGKOOK WE ARE LATE SCHOOL STARTS IN 15 MINUTES" I shouted as I ran to get my stuff. "Shush let me slee-" "NO GET THE FUCK UP UNLESS YOU WANT TO CLEAN THE SCHOOL BATHROOMS AGAIN" I shouted again. He jolted up and ran to the bathroom. We reached school thankfully on time and went to class. Jungkook sat next to me and the bell rang. "Class we have a new student today" The teacher announced. "I heard it's a very hot guy" one girl said. "A guy? Fuck yes" another said. "Please introduce yourself" the teacher said and I didn't bother to look up. "Hello, I'm Jinwoo please treat me well" he said and I shot my head up. Did I hear that correct?! My ex?! Fuck fuck fuck. "You can sit next to Jaehyun" the teacher said and my eyes widened. "MISS BUT JUNGKOOK SITS HERE" I shouted and she glared at me. "He can sit next to Jisu. Class turn to page 143" the teacher said so calmly and I wanted to slit of her throat I swear to god. Help me I mouthed to Jungkook and before he could speech Jisu grabbed his arms causing him to look at her. Ugh. "Jae-" "touch me, talk to me or even stare at me your dead" I gave him the death glare before looking back at my textbook.