Scared

Soojung's POV

Its so fucking dark I can't even see my hands. "Jaehyun!" I whispered into the darkness but she didn't answer. Is she fucking sleeping?! How is that even possible?!I got up and used my phone's flashlight and went outside. Finallllyyy the lightttt. I felt like something was going to pop out of somewhere and kill me. I wanted to go to Tae but also didn't want to disturb him. So I sat down on the stairs. I looked down to see the fucking kitchen lights on. Didn't we fucking turn it off?? I wanted to go check but also didn't but you know the dumb me will go check. This is how people die in horror movies. I tiptoed down and saw a figure standing there...drinking water? "Tae?!" I asked. Right then the figure turned around and screamed like a girl. "HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU SCARED THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUT OF ME!" Tae shouted as he put his hand on his chest. I couldent help but laugh at his scream. "S-Sorry" I managed to say in between my laughs. "Yah what the fuck is happening?!" Jaehyun asked as she came down rubbing her eyes. I explained everything and she also started o laugh. "Isn't Suga going to wake up..?" I asked while gulping. up water. "Nah he's a heavy sleeper but if he does we are deaddd" Jaehyun replied. We all then went up to sleep and I actually could this time since Jaehyun didn't shut the door.

Jaehyun's POV

I woke up to the sound of my stupid alarm. Argh. Todays another day of hell which also means seeing Jungkook and Jisu. Fuck my life. I got up and went to the bathroom to get ready. Then I went to check on Soojung and the boys who are obviously sleeping. I legit fell like a mother waking these lazy people up especially when I had to wake up Suga. Half of the time I was scared he was going to kill me the other half I'm like we're going to be so fucking late if he doesn't wake up. I went down and ate breakfast with the others and we had a little chit-chat. "Why is it so hotttt?" Soojung asked as she was fanning herself. "Because I'm here duhhhh" Tae said as he smirked. "YAH!" She shouted as she got up and hit Tae playfully. After the little fight, those two had we left the house and started walking to school. Obviously, on the way, I bumped into him. Why the fuck do I always meet up with him?! I had enough of him so I just said sorry and left. As we entered school I saw Suga looking pretty annoyed or as if he saw something that he cant get off his mind "Yah his body is seriously perfect" Jisu told her friends. I ignored that and focused back on Suga.

Suga's POV

I couldn't stop thinking about what happened at Jungkook's house. I tried to get it out of my head but I couldent. It's just so eww. What the fuck is up with him? I want to kill him along with Jisu. "You okay?" Jaehyun asked and I stopped walking. "Yea I'm fine why aren't I going to be fine?-" "Stop lying I have been through this okay? tell me" She said as she looked at me. " I saw uh...Jungkook and Jisu.....having..." "OKAY OKAY NOPE NOPE NOPE I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND LET'S PRETEND I NEVER ASKED THAT OKAY? OKAY!" She said as she widened her eyes and giggled. I busted out laughing at her reaction.

Soojung's POV

I was walking down the hallway with Tae as I kept on thinking about the scene from the horror movie when there was a serial killer at a school and he murdered everyone. I was legit freacking out. "Yah I'm fucking scared" I told Tae. He then grabbed my hand. "Are you scared now?" He asked. "I-I-" I couldent even talk. I even started to fucking blush. "YAH SO CUTE YOUR BLUSHING!!!" He squealed as he jumped around li9ke a little kid. "YAH!" I shouted as I crossed my arms. Right then he pulled me into his embrace and hugged me as if there was no tomorrow. "I think I like you" He whispered as I could feel my cheeks burn up."I-I like me I mean you too..." I managed to say. Right then he stopped hugging me and looked at me with his eyes widened. Great fucking job Soojung he was just playing with you and you told him your actually fucking feelings.