Over?

Jaehyun's POV

"YOU BITCH" Jisu shouted as she pulled my hair and I groaned in pain. I look up and see Mark and Jinwoo smiking. "WHAT THE HELL IS WITH YOU? I NEVER DID ANY-" Before I could complete my sentence I felt a sting on my right cheek realizing that she hit me. "YOU STOLE JUNGKOOK FROM ME. YOU STOLE MY HAPPINESS. YOU STOLE EVERYTHING" She shouted back and I just let out a chuckle. "Me? Wow." I said then tilted my head back. Right then I saw Jinwoo getting up and whispering something to Mark. They both nodded before leaving. "Now this is just the beggining" Jisu said and came closer and grabbed a knife. She placed it on my neck and traced it down to my heart. "where first? The neck? nah that would not hurt much. How about the heart? Nope thats a fast death. Hmm" She kept on asking on where she should stab me and then I sighed. "J-just kill me" I breathed out and she lifted my head up. "Nah. Not that easily sweetheart" She pointed out and was about to place cuts on my arms before we heard someone shout. I recognize that voice.. "GET AWAY FROM HER" He shouted and yanked Jisu off me. "Jungkook.." I whispered and he looked at me with concern. He was about to untie me before Mark came and pulled him and they both started fighting. I tried getting out of my chair but the ropes were too tight. Right then I saw Jisu pull out something and Mark held Jungkook by his arms. "You..you deserve this" Jisu whispered as she pointed the gun at me. My eyes widened and I relized what was happeneing. She was going to shoot me... "DONT YOU DARE" Jungkook shouted as he tried to get out of Mark's grip but could not. Jisu chuckled before pulling the trigger and I look down and see my white shirt getting soaked up by my blood.

Jungkook's POV

Jisu shot her...Jisu fucking shot her. As I was trying to punch Mark, Officer Kim came and grabbed Mark and Jisu. He arrested them as the other cops came and found Jinwoo then arrested him too. I ran towards Jae who was still tied up on the chair. I bent down and quickly untied her before grabbing her lifeless body and placing it on my lap. "H-hey stay w-with me" I told her as I looked at her eyes and started to cry. "J-jungkook" She spoke but I shook my head. "Y-your going to be fine got that?" I told her and she lightly smiled. "SOMEONE PLEASE. HELP" I shout as I see her eyes slowly closing. Right then Soojung and Somin ran in and widened there eyes at the sight of Jaehyun. I picked her up bridal style before running to the ambulance that had just arrived.

Jaehyun's POV

I tried to keep my eyes open but the pain was too much. "J-jungkook" I whispered trying to tell him that I wont make it but he shook his head. "Y-your going to be fine got that?" he stated and I smiled at him for saying that. I tried to keep my eyes open but my breathing became short. My vision started to blur and then darkness took over me.

~TO BE CONTINUED~

AUTHOR'S POV

SOO HOW MUCH DO YOU GUYS HATE ME FOR DOING THIS?????....IM SORRY LMAOOOOO BUT ITS THE END OF THE BOOK...A CLIFFHANGER ASWELL....SHOULD I EVEN MAKE A BOOK 2? *SMIRKS* NAHH I WONT. JKJKJKJKJK I WILL OFC AND JUST KNOW THERE WILL BE ALOT GOING ON. HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS BOOK AND AGAIN I'M SORRY XD. HEHEHEHEHEHHEE I WILL SEE YOU IN MY NEXT BOOK? IT WILL BE CALLED "182 DAYS WITH HIM" SO YEA. OH AND TYSM FOR 3K I REALLY APPRECIATE IT. I CANT BELIEVE YOU GUYS AND I CANT EVEN EXPRESS HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU. SO YEA. LMAO BYEBYEEE