Hurt

Jaehyun's POV

It has been 3 days now and me and Jungkook barely have time to call, text or even talk to each other. I feel lonely but like what can I do? I decided to call him since I wanted to ask if everything was okay but he didint answer. Damn this boy. I decided to go outside for some fresh air since this whole thing is just frustrating me. I got ready and head to Somin's and I called Soojung to join along. *ding dong*  I rang the door bell and Somin opens it. "JAEEEE" She shouts and hugs me. "Hiiii" I greeted and hugged her back. "How is everything?" She asked causing my smile to fade away. "okay I guess its just that me and Jungkook havent talked for 3 days" I replied. "Maybe he is just busy? Who knows" She comforted me and I agreed. "HELLLLOOOOO BISHESSS" Soojung shouted as she entered the house. "Aish this girl" I said under my breath. "SOOJUNGGGGGG" Somin shouted and hugged her. "Guys I need to pee" Somin said out of no where. "You have a house and a bathroom. Go" I told her and she smiled then went. "Soo how are you and Tae?" I asked Soojung along with a smirk. "we are great!" She replied while squealing a little. "What about you and Jungkook?" she asked. "Were fine just been really busy these days" I replied and she nodded.

4 hours later ~

"Okay guys thank you for the dayyyy ~~" I said as I put on my shoes. "It was nothing. We needed a day together. Its been long since we did that" Somin replied. I nodded and so did Soojung and then we both went our ways. I went home and once I entered I was hoping that Jungkook would be there but nope nothing. I decided to call him but his line was busy. Then I called Jimin and he answered as soon as I called. 

"Hey?" 

"Helloo, Jimin are you guys busy?" 

"No why?"

"What are you guys doing?"

"We are at the park..why?"

"Nothing. Where is Jungkook?" 

"he is right here with us"

"Is he busy?"

"No"

"oh okay.."

"You okay?"

"yea yea I'm fine thanks bye"

So he isint busy but dosent bother to text. Wow. I decided to just forget about it and take a nap.

Jimin's POV

"Hyung have you talked to Jae?" I asked and he shook his head. "She sounded sad on the phone" I told him. "Well I was busy" He replied. "Arent you planning to call her?" I asked. He shook his head then got up. "Lets go home" he said and I nodded. We went to Jae's house and we saw her sleeping. We decided to not wake her up and go to the kitchen and talk.

Jaehyun's POV

I heard people talking in the kitchen so I got up and saw Jimin and Jungkook. "So you decided to come?" I asked as I got up and made my way to the kitchen. "what?" Jungkook asked confused. "Why didint you text me or call me back huh? Do you know how fucking worried I was?!" I said. "I was busy Jae." He said. "You were busy? When I called Jimin today he said you werent" I replied back. "I was busy the other times-" "You could of atleast called me or sent a text telling me you were fine. Does it hurt to send one text??!" I cut him off. "She is right you know. Just a text wouldnt hurt" Jimin said.  I calmed myself down until he opened his mouth. "YOU KNOW YOU SOUND LIKE A CLINGY BITCH RIGHT NOW" He shouted causing me to widen my eyes. "I-I" I started to choke on my own words and my vision became blurry from my tears."Jae I didint-" "No..dont." I cut him off and before I knew it I was crying. Right then I just went to my room and slammed the door.