Enough

Somin's POV

"SOMINNIE" Jimin shouted as he ran towards me. "Yeshhhh?" I asked. " I missed you" he said in between his breaths. "You what?" "Didint you hear me? I missed youu" he said again then pecked my lips. I covered my face since I was a blushing mess and I peeked to see Jimin laughing. "Your so cute" he said and cupped my cheecks before kissing me again. "I think I'm dead. Am I dreaming?" I asked as I pinched myself to see if I was. "Yah if you were dreaming would I do this again?" He asked and kissed me again. I cant. Im going to die right here right now. After some time it was lunch and we were all sitting together. I sat opposite to Jimin and he kept doing weird hand signals to me. "What?" I whispered and he pointed towards Jae who wasn't eating. I then elbowed Jungkook and told him about Jae. "Jae you good?" He asked and she hummed a response. "Why arent you eating?" I added and she turned her head towards me. "I'm uh not in the mood to" She replied. "I'll see you guys in class" She said and got up and left.

Jaehyun's POV

I was about to eat until I saw Jisu signalling me to come at the rooftop. I shrugged it off but then she gave me a death stare and I was going to go. I slightly nodded. "Jae you good?" Jungkook asked and I hummed a response. I dont want them to worry. "Why arent you eating?" Somin asked and I turned to face her. "I'm uh not in the mood to. I'll see you guys in class" I said then got up to go to the rooftop. As I opened the door to the rooftop I saw Jisu standing there with a big smirk on her face. "So you decided to come? Good choice" She said and turned towards me. "What do you want?" i straight fowardly asked. "Stay.away.from.Jungkook. Got it?" She said while pausing and saying every word clearly. "Who are you to tell me who I can stay away from and not?" I asked and she slapped me. "You will shut the fuck up. I didint tell you to talk" She scolded. "I didint ask for fucking permission" I replied. "You're such a whore you know" "Atleast I dont wear pounds of makeup just to get fucked by boys" I snapped at her. "You-" "I what? Huh? So now your going to run to your group and call the girls to take care of me? Your just a drama queen" I said then left her there.

Jungkook's POV

I was done eating and I was getting worried about Jae. "Guys I'm going to go look for Jae see you" I said and left the table. I went to classrooms but she was no where to be seen until I saw her near the bathroom. "JAE" I shouted while running up to her. "Hm?" She asked and turned to me. "Where were you?!" I asked and she stayed quite. "I was u-uh I was in the bathroom" she replied. "Dont lie. Where were you?" I asked again. "Jisu called." she said straight away. "did she hurt you? Are you okay? What did she do? Are you hurt? I'll go treat her a lesson-" "No calm down I'm fine I already snapped at her" she replied along with a wink. "Lets go" She said and held my hand. Jae your driving me insane

Soojung's POV

"TAETAE" I called out. "SOOJUNGGGG" He shouted back. I then jumped on his back and he spinned me round. "Yahhh I'm getting...dizzy" I said as I was being spinned. He then put me on the floor and grabbed my wrists so I wouldn't loose my balance. "You good?" He asked and I nodded before shouting. "AGAINNNNN" I said causing him to laugh. "Actually, follow me" He said and dragged me to the old schools building. "what are we doing here?" I asked. "Did you hear the story about these couple who always used to come here?" He asked and I shook my head. We then sat down on the floor and I put my head on his lap. "There was this girl and boy who were deeply in love. They used to do everything together and if one person was down the other person was always there for them. One day the girl was going through so much and the boy didint know what to do. He felt useless but then he took the girl to this place where we are now. "If your ever angry or anything you can shout all your feelings here and take them out" he told the girl. After some years on graduation he proposed to the girl and now they are living a happy family" Tae said and I was smiling through out. (IM CRAP AT THIS SHIT OKAYYYY) "I want us to be like them" he finished and I widened my eyes. "Tae..." "I love you so much" He cut me off and kissed me. Seconds later I kissed back and then I parted. "I love you too" I replied to him and smiled.

AUTHORS NOTE ~~

GUYSSSSS HIIIII AGAINNN ~~~~ LMAO THE STORY ABOUT THE GIRL AND BOY IS SO WEIRD AND STUPIUD SO SORRY I JUST WROTE WHATEVEER CAME INTO MY HEAD. HOWEVER I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING ITTTTT. HAVE A GREAT DAYY ~~ LOVE U ALLL