SleepOver

Soojung's POV

"Jae..can you tell me what happened? please? I promise that you would feel better" I comforted the uneasy Jae who was fiddling with her fingers. "Kai...he came and..tried to-" I already knew what she was going to say so before she could complete her sentence I hugged her. "We are here for you now. I have an idea. Why don't we call the others and sleep at your place tonight...okay? It will get your mind off the bastard" I told her as I grabbed my phone to call the others. She slightly nodded and then hugged me as she whispered out "thank you"

Jungkook's POV

I knocked on the very familiar door and seconds later Kai opened it. His eyes widened as he saw me and looked scared. I mean he should be. Right then I punched him causing him to hit his head on the wall. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" He shouted as he rubbed his head. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?! ARE YOU SERIOUSLY ACTING DUMB? WHAT THE FUCK MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN KEEP DOING SHIT?" I shouted back as I tightened my knuckles. He stood there silent. No words came out of his mouth. I lost my anger and grabbed him by the collar "You did ruin my life and thought that you would never see the old me again right? Well, guess what bastard. Im back and I swear to fucking god you do one more thing I'm ruining your life" I threatened then left.

Taehyung's POV

I got a call from Soojung telling me to come over Jae's. I got ready and drove to her place. Right then I knocked on the door and Soojung opened it as she signaled me to stay quite. "Jae fell asleep" she whispered and I nodded. "Kai nearly ahem" she tried to say but I got what she said and flinched. My eyes had widened at what she had just said. Couple minutes later the others came except for Jungkook. We sat and quietly talked until we heard Jae. "sorry I fell asleep" She said along with a yawn. "Its fine" I assured her with a smile and then patted the space between me and Soojung. "Jae listen, Kai is going to get a good beating. Well, I think Jungkook is already doing that but we are here for you okay?" Jimin said and hugged her. After that, we all went and hugged her one by one which made her smile. Right then the front door opened revealing Jungkook who looked as if he won something. "Kookie, you killed that bastard right?" Soojung asked. "Actually gave that hoe a warning" He replied and sat down with us.

Somin's POV

"Guys lets play truth or dare" Jimin let out. "NOO" Jae moaned. "Yah you need to have some fun, come on" He said as he dragged her back into the circle. "Somin truth or dare" Jimin asked. "YAHH WHY ME FIRST?!" I moaned. "Come on, tick tock" He said as he started counting. "Fine fine aish, truth" I said and he smirked. "Do you like someone?" He asked. "Duh" I said without any regrets. "who-" "That wasn't the question" I cut him off causing everyone to laugh but Jimin. "Jungkook truth or dare?" Soojung asked. "Dare im no chicken" he said as he made chicken noises. "Kiss the most beautiful person in the room" Soojung dared casuing everyone to smirk.

Jaehyun's POV

Right then Jungkook got up and started walking. Not anywhere but towards ME. Shit shit shit shit. I looked down until I felt someone lips on mine. My eyes widened and he ended the kiss. He smirked then walked back as if nothing happened. I'm pretty sure I was a blushing mess since the girls didn't stop teasing me. "Jae truth or dare?" Tae asked me. I was still very shocked at what happened but replied back saying truth. "Do you like our Kookie?" he asked. Do I...?? "I mean do you still love him?" he restated. I quickly nodded before looking down again while everyone started shouting and cheering and then there was Jungkook who stared at me and smirked. Oh lord.

Jimin's POV

The game ended and we all decided to sleep. I was still thinking about who Somin's crush was. I mean not that I like her or anything but I was curious. Tae and Soojung were sleeping while hugging. It was beyond cute. Jungkook tried talking to Jae but she kept blushing making me giggle. And Somin...well she fell asleep on my lap as I caressed her hair. She looked so beautiful. The moon made her skin glow and her hair was a light brown color. "Done staring?" she suddenly asked causing me to jolt up. "M-me staring? pffft I wasn't staring" I defended. "Sleep" she demanded as she smiled and patted the space on the mattress. I layed down and closed my eyes. "Goodnight" she said. "night" I replied and drifted to sleep.