Lost

Jungkook's POV

I enter the ambulance and as I did the nurses helped Jaehyun. I held her hand and kept praying. "Please please be alright" I whispered. I called the others to meet me at the hospital and they all sounded worried. This is my fault. If I had looked where I was going non of this would have happened. I'm so sorry Jae..

Jimin's POV

I rushed to the hospital with Somin as the others were already on there way. We drove and on the way I saw Somin holding her bag with tears in her eyes. I grabbed her hand then calmed her down. "Everything will be fine. Don't worry okay?" She nodded in response then wiped her tears away. We soon arrived and we ran in searching for Jungkook. "Where is this girl named Min Jaehyun?!" I asked one of the doctors. "Room 301" she replied and I thanked her before grabbing Somin's wrist and running to the direction where the room was.

Jungkook's POV

They all arrived and they all sat there with there heads low. I kept walking back and forth waiting for the doctor. Right then the doctor came out with a huge smile which gave me hope. "Okay she is fine, thank god you brought her otherwise things could of gotten worse,she will wake up in a bit" he said then left. I nodded then went in the room and saw Jae in the bed with a bandage wrapped up on her head. I sat down beside her and held her hand. "Why? Why did you push me and get hit? It should of been me..not you. Why did you do that?! What if something worse had happened to you?! I'm so sorry...so so sorry" I told her and soon the other's came in.

Jaehyun's POV

I woke up with a sharp pain in my head. I examined the room and realized I was at the hospital. What happened.. I looked to my left and saw a guy holding my hand and sleeping. I quickly jerked my hand away causing him to flinch up. "JAE" he shouted. Right then other people started talking and I looked to my right to see 2 guys and 2 girls. Who the fuck were these people. "Thank god your okay" The guy said again as he was about to come and kiss my forehead but I turned my head. "who the fuck are you guys?!" I asked. "Haha Jae seriously not funny" one guy with blonde hair said" "seriously who are you guys? How do you know my name?!" I asked again. "Jae...It's me Jungkook..your boyfriend.." the guy next to me said. I shook my head. "I don't have a boyfriend. I don't even know you why would I date a random dude?" I asked then saw tears forming in his eyes. I looked at the others and they were all shocked. "..Jae it's me Tae..your childhood best friend? Buddy's. That's Somin and Soojung and Jimin your best friends." The guy with a rectangular smile said. "I'm sorry but I don't know you guys..you must be mistaken" I said. right then the guy named Jungkook stormed out.

Jungkook's POV

I couldn't stay in there anymore. I left and went to find the doctor. I called him then went with him so he could check up on Jae. He then got out and sighed. "I'm sorry but I am afraid she has lost her memory. But it is temporary you should try to tell her some things to get her to remember but not to fast" he said and I nodded. I could feel tears threatening to fall. I went inside and saw Jae sleeping again. I looked at the others and The girls had slept on the boys shoulder. "Jungkookahh were going home okay ? You should get some sleep as well. Jae wouldn't want to see you like this" Tae said as he picked up Soojung on her back" I nodded and with that they left and I sat beside Jae once again. "How could you forget us Jae.." I whispered then fell asleep while holding her hand.

AUTHORS NOTE ~~

GUYS THIS IS SO HARD FOR ME TO WRITE. I LIKE CANTTT SKCBSIDB HOWEVER I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED