We Meet Again

Jungkook's POV

That's it...she is the only one who has been there for me and what I do I hurt her? Jungkook are yo that fucking blind? Taehyung was right. I deserve a good beating. I don't like her...I love her. I stretched and grabbed my phone and went through my contact list. I called Tae hoping he would answer. "You awake?" I asked as soon as he picked up the phone. "No im sleeptalking, of course Im awake what do you want?" He asked sounding a bit annoyed. "Your right...everything I did to Jae was a mistake...I need her...Hyung I-" "Finally thank the fucking god the old Jungkook is back. What the fuck happened to you?!" he asked happily. "I don't know.." I replied as I let out a sigh. "You have to apologize to Jae" V said sounding quite serious. "Will she even accept it?" I asked. "If she doesn't know..she will later...she still loves you" He said. I felt like the whole world had stopped. She still loves me..? Jungkook you are so blind to hurt someone who was this caring to you. I thanked Tae and jumped out of bed I got ready and left the house.

Jaehyun's POV

I woke up feeling as if I was going to die. I checked the time and boy I was getting late. I dashed off to the bathroom and got ready. I grabbed a toast to nibble on the way and stormed out of the house. I decided to stop by the bubble tea shop since I didn't go there that often. I ordered then waited. I tapped my foot since I was losing my patience because this girl here has no patience in her. As soon as they called my order number I grabbed the tea and stormed out while thanking the people. "JAEHYUNIEEEE" Jimin sang out. "JIMINIEEEE" I sang out as well. "how are you feeling?" he asked. "Good thank you" I replied. He then took out his phone and his eyes widened for some reason.

Jimin's POV

I got a text from Tae saying that the old Jungkook was back. I got confused then realized what he meant. To be honest I didn't trust him.." Whats wrong?" Jae asked. "Oh uh, nothing..god have you seen the time?! It's getting late. should be going bye Jae" I said and dashed off to the gym.

Somin's POV

Me and Soojung ran to Jae and gave her hugs. "You look amazing today!" I complimented her. "Whaaaaaaa" She mumbled in confusion. We already knew about the whole Jungkook this but still, we were kind of annoyed. "Dang we are going to be late byeeee" Soojung said and dragged me to the gym.

Taehyung's POV

"Okay, guys....Jungkook has finally realized his mistake and he wants a chance form you all" I told everyone. "what if he hurts Jae again? What if he is just joking? What if-" Jimin started blurting out before I cut him. "Guys....Jusgkook truly is sorry.." I said and looked at Jungkook who was fiddling with his hands. "I think we should give him a chance" Somin said out of nowhere. I smiled at the thought of that then looked at Jimin and Soojung. "Soo..my old Best friend is back?!" Jimin said and jumped on Jungkook's back. Jungkook smiled and nodded. "Fine...but if you hut her again that would be the end of you" Soojung said and Jungkook agreed. "Now we have to help you to apologize to Jae" Somin told him. "Guys...I'm taking Soojung somewhere is that fine?" I asked. Soojung looked at me and raised an eyebrow before speaking. Since when?" she asked. "Since know" I said and smirked. Somin nodded and winked at me and I grabbed Soojung's wrist and took her to the beach since we had no more lessons. We interlocked our hands together and allowed the cool breeze to pass us. I turned to her and caressed her cheek. "Your gorgeous" I told her. She started to turn beet red before she said. "your handsome" and then turned around hiding.

Somin's POV

"Ellooooo" I greeted Jae who was by her locker. "Hiiiii" She replied back. "Soooo I was wondering...are you free after-school..?" I asked her. She slightly nodded then asked why. "I want you to meet Jungkook-" "ME?! MEET HIM?! RE YOU INSANEEE?!?" She said as she turned to me. "Listen I promise he won't do anything..for me..?" I said. She sighed and nodded causing me to feel relieved. "Park after school!" I said and ran off.

Jaehyun's POV

Last Session

The bell rang which indicated that school was over. I dumped my book in my bag then texted Somin telling her that I was heading to the park. I stopped by my locker and dumped the other books. I felt a presence behind me and turned to see a familiar person. "Lay..? Wait what?!" I asked in confusion once the figure took his hoodie off. "You remember me? nice to see you again!" he said and smiled. "you're new..?" I asked and he nodded. "Mhm guess it was fate that we met again right?" He said and smirked. Right then he slammed my locker shut and pinned me to the locker. "Let's have some fun...did no one tell you never to let strangers borrow your phone princess" he asked as he smirked. I tried pushing him off but his grip as too tight.

Somin's POV

"Yah wheres Jae?!" Jungkook asked worriedly over the phone. "She's not there yet?! She texted me about 15 minutes ago telling me she was coming" I replied with concern. He ended the call and I could feel something was wrong. I called Jae but her phone seemed to be off. I started to worry as hell and ran towards the school's direction. On the way I bumped into Jimin who was scared himself. "have you seen Jae?!" I asked him. " I was about to ask you the same thing" he replied and looked towards the school. He also called Jae but there was no answer. Right then he grabbed my hand and dragged me to the school's direction. "Listen everything is going to be fine okay? we will find her" he comforted me and I just nodded in response. "any sign?!" He asked Jungkook over the phone. "no hyung Im in school im still searching" he worriedly spoke and hung up.

Jungkook's POV

None of this was right. I could feel that something was wrong. I ran down the hallway and went to every class trying to find her but she was nowhere. "YAH FUCK FUCK OFF! DONT TOUCH ME" A familiar voice shouted. I ran towards the person who was shouting and saw a guy who pinned Jae to the lockers. He slowly unbuttoned her shirt and started to smirk. "BASTARD SHE SAID LEAVE HER ALONE!" I shouted and punched the guy causing the guy to look up. My eyes widened as soon as I saw him. "So we meet again Jeon Jungkook" Lay said and smirked.

AUTHORS NOTE ~~~

FINALLY, EXAMS ARE OVERRRRR. IM GOING TO POST AGAIN TODAY IN SOME TIME SINCE IM TIRED RIGHT KNOW LMAO. AND I MISSED WRITING SO MUCH GOD. THIS EPISODE WAS SO LONG AND TI BE HONEST IM HAPPY. HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED ITTT.