Birthday Girl

Jaehyun's POV

I woke up feeling that the bed was empty. I looked to my left and Jungkook was not there. I brushed it off then was about to go back to dreamland until I heard pots and pans fall. I got up and ran down as I tied my hair then saw Jungkook smiling like a bunny. "NOTHING BROKE I SWEAR" he assured as he grabbed milk from the fridge. I giggled at his reaction then went and hugged him from behind. "Morning" I greeted him. "Morning Jagi" he replied and then planted a kiss on my forehead. "What are you making?" I asked him as I grabbed cookies. "DONT EAT!" He shouted as he stole the cookies from me. I pouted and looked at him with a sad face. "Yah don't look at me like that. It is too cute. Don't eat I am making breakfast" he said and I nodded. I ran up to grab my phone and I saw a reminder saying it was my birthday. Did Jungkook forget? The others also? ....welp. I jogged downstairs until I bumped my head onto something hard. I looked up to see Jungkook balancing 2 plates on his hands. "Sorry" I giggled and he placed the plates. I sat down and started munching then looked up at him. "Good? Bad? Horrible? Dis-" "perfect" I cut him off. He smiled at me before eating. "Go get ready" he then said. "Huh? why?" I asked. "Just goo" he said and I nodded and ran back upstairs.

Somin's POV

We are currently heading to Jaehyun's house and as in "we" I meant me, Soojung, Tae and Jimin. We told Jungkook to distract Jae so we can decorate the house and by the time she comes back we surprise her. As soon as we arrived we parked our car where Jae would not be able to see it and then I texted Jungkook telling him to get the hell out. "Aish this girl takes so long to get ready" Soojung said as she layed down her seat. "I'm going to res-" before she could complete her sentence we saw Jae and Jungkook leaving her house and driving away. "So much for my rest" Soojung pouted as she crosses her arms. "Come on kiddo" Taehyung said as he opened the door for Soojung. "Kiddo? Seriously" she asked as she sent him a death glare. Me and Jimin burst our laughing and then Jimin comes and helps me out. We sneak into the house and the boys brought decorations one by one. We started to decorate and before we knew it we were already tired. "ARGH MY BACK" Tae shouted as he jumped on the couch. "YAH GET OFF"Jimin shouted and dragged him off. Me and Soojung were basically doing everything. The boys just kept fighting. "WILL THE BOTH OF YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND WORK?!" I shouted causing both of them to shut up. I looked at Soojung who gave me two thumbs up and then I smiled. Thank god they started helping.

Jungkook's POV

After about an hour or two going around the mall, I got a text from Somin saying that everything was ready. I even told Jae to buy something but she disagreed and we just ended up walking around and eating snacks. I looked over at Jae and saw her with half eyes closed. "You tired?" I asked and she nodded. "Let's go" I told her and then we went to the car. "Wake up Jagi" I shook her once we reached home. She opened her eyes and looked around then got out. She entered the house and right then everyone shouted. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" I look over at Jae who had her jaw dropped and her eyes wide opened. "Close your mouth you don't want any fly's going in there" I told her and she lightly hit my chest while laughing. "I thought you guys forgot" she said and we all shook our heads. "Happy birthday Jagi" I hugged her and then pecked her. "I SHIP" Soojung shouted while Somin just faked a gag. "Get a room guys" she said and right then Jimin came and kissed her forehead. "Who should be getting a room?" Jae asked and laughed. "Use protection kids" Soojung said out of nowhere and that was what triggered Somin and she started chasing Soojung around the house. After they both calmed down we ate and had cake. It was time to give Jae her gifts and I was starting to ask if she would like mine or not

Jaehyun's POV

I opened Tae's gift first and it was a Gucci sweatshirt. "OMO THANK YOUU" I shouted and hugged him. He laughed and shook his head "don't thank me Pabo" then I opened Somin's and lord was I dying. "Oof thank you!" I thanked and hugged her. I opened everyone's except for Jungkook's and then once I did I saw a photo album. I looked at him and he was smiling crazily. I opened it and went through each page which had pictures of us and some notes on it. "Y-you made this?!" I asked and he nodded. I went up to him and hugged him then pecked his lips." Thank you!" I thanked and then he hugged me back. After some time we all went to watch a movie.

Jungkook's POV

They movie was over and I looked at Jae who fell asleep on my lap. I looked at the others to see them dying over how cute the scene was. "SO CUTE" Soojung shouted. "YAH SHH" I shushed her and she held in her laugh. After that they all went back home and then I went to the sleepy Jae and put her on my back and took her to our room. I put her in bed and covered her with a blanket and then I got changed to sleep. I layed down next to her and wrapped my arms around her waist and then put my chin on her shoulder. "Goodnight" I said and kissed her forehead then fell asleep in her arms.