Bad Dreams

Jaehyun's POV

I finished taking my shower and went down to check on Jungkook and Chen. Yes, I took a fucking shower at fucking Jungkook's house. I entered the living room and saw Jungkook and Chen sleeping peacefully. I grabbed a blanket and tucked them in. I decided to leave since Suga might have been worried so I left a note for Jungkook. I grabbed my bag and went to my house. I looked through my bag trying to find my key but I forget them in my room. Great. I rang the doorbell and thought that Suga opened the door but it was Jimin..? "JIMIN!!!!" I shouted and jumped on to him. "Y-Yahhh I can't breathe" he said and I let go of him. "Sorry!" I said. You look amazing!!" I told him and he replied back saying thanks. He had gone from the red hair to a dirty blonde. he looked fucking stunning. "Hows everything?" he asked. "Good I guess" I replied as I sat down. "Wheres Suga?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow. "He is sleeping and I think we should as well since we have school tomorrow" he said. "we?!" I asked. "Oh yeaaaaa, I'm joining your school!" He said as he jumped up and down. I couldent help but smile.

Jimin's POV

I kissed her forehead and tucked her in bed. I know I'm great hehe. She looked so fucking stunning with her panda 1z. I left her room to go to my room...but then I realized I have no room. I went back to Jaehyun's room and saw her sleeping already. what the fuck. "Yah Jaehyun can I sleep in your bed?" I asked She nodded and tapped on the space on her bed. I widened my eyes in shock and looked at her whos smiling. I agreed and lay down facing her. Right then she hugged me and I hugged her back. Slowly I drifted to sleep.

Jaehyun's POV

I woke up panting as hard as I possibly could. I gripped my chest as I was trying to catch my breath. I hadn't had these bad dreams for 2 months. I thought that they had stopped...I went down to grab a glass of water to calm me down but it didn't work. I went back up and leaned my head against the bed's border "U-You okay?" Jimin asked in a husky voice. "Y-yea im fine" I said and looked at Jimin who was running his fingers through his hair. Right then he got up and sat down. He looked tired as fuck. "Don't lie to me" He said. "Its nothing just a bad dream" I assured him. I layed back down trying to fall asleep again but I couldent. Jimin layed down and started playing with my hair and singing in a low soft voice. It fucking killed me. Then he hugged me. "Im here don't worry" he said as he closed his eyes. I felt better...safer and I finally fell asleep.

Suga's POV

I woke up roaming downstairs trying to find Jimin but he was nowhere to be seen. I decided to go to Jaehyun and ask her. I went to Jaehyun's room and looked at him on top of fucking Jaehyun. "YAH WHAT THE FUCK PARK JIMIN?!" I shouted causing both of them to jump up. "Yah hyung Im sleeping" He said and rubbed his eyes. Jaehyun fell asleep again. "JIMIN!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HER ROOM?!!" I shouted. "yah be quiet hyung she is sleeping....She told me-" "You could have slept in my fucking room" I said as I was calming down. "She was having bad dreams" he said. Didn't she stop having them? "Oh okay just don't do anything weird.." I said and left.

Jimin's POV

I was staring at Jaehyun as she was snoring lightly. She looked so fucking cute. I tucked her brown hair behind her ear which was scattered all over her face. "Jaehyun wake up we are going to get late" I whispered but she didn't reply. "Jaehyunieee" I whispered again but nope she didn't answer. Right then I got on top off her and her eyes widened. "JIMIN!" She shouted and pushed me. I started to giggle at her reaction. "It worked" I said while laughing. "let me fucking sleeeep" she said and hid under the blankets. I climbed on the bed again and started to tickle her. "Y-Yah okayy I'll g-get up" she said in between her laughs. I smirked and jumped off the bed heading toward the bathroom to get ready. Right then I looked at the door and saw Suga standing there crossing his arms. "PARK JIMIN!!" He shouted. "COME HERE RIGHT THIS MINUTE" he shouted again. I'm dead.