Remember?

Suga's POV

I got a call from Jungkook telling me about Jae. I was in America for my study's so once I heard about her condition I found some tickets to Seoul 2 days ago. I am currently driving to the hospital and I am just hoping there is good news. "Excuse me where is Min Jaehyun" I asked the nurse. "Right here" she said and lead me to her room. I ran in and sat beside Jae who looked at me with a confused face. "And you are..?" She asked causing me to flinch. "Jae...it's me your brother..Suga ..." I replied while holding back my tears. "I'm sorry...I don't remember you..I don't remember any of you but I will try my best to" she said and she gave a light smile. I nodded and smiled back.

Jungkook's POV

"When will she leave?" I asked the doctor as he was going through some notes. "She will be able to go in an hour we just need to give her a checkup. But remember if you try to hard to get her to remember it may lead to permanent memory loss" he stated and I nodded. (I don't know if that can actually happen or not but like ITS A FANFIC SO SHHHH).

1 hour later ~~~

"How are you feeling?" I asked Jae as she talked to the others. "Better thank you" she replied. "We can go home now I signed the papers" I told her and she nodded.

Jaehyun's POV

We reached a house and I looked at the guy next to me as I furrowed my brows. "This is where I live?" I asked. "We" he corrected causing me to widen my eyes. I then remembered that he told me that we used to date. Damn it why can't I remember. Right then I felt a sharp pain in my head but then it soon went away. What was the guys name again. Jongcock? Jongcook? Oh wait Jungkook? "Jungkook" I called as I went to get water. "Hm?" He hummed. "Can we go for a walk?" I asked and he nodded before we both went. "..listen" I said as I stopped and turned to him "I'm sorry for forgetting who you and the others are..and I'm sure that when we were together everything was great..I'm sorry for ruining the moment..I will try my best to remember you all. I promise" I said. He gave a light smile before talking "Don't force yourself okay?" He kissed my forehead. Damn I guess when we were dating I was dying all the time since right now that gave me butterfly's. After a little walk we went back inside and saw the rest of the people.