Super Special (part 1)

Super Special

Completely Out of the Realm of My Experience MPREG Chapter (part 1)

A/N: As the title might suggest, I am WAAAAYYYYY over my head with this, and may have bitten off more than I can chew. By the way, did you know there was a character max for titles, which is why this one ended up in the chapter itself? Anyway.... I was supposed to have this done for Dragon's birthday, which due to timezones and whatnot is still today here, but yesterday there, so I royally botched this. The story starts immediately following Bill and Abby's wedding.

The sun shone brightly through the cracks around the edge of the heavy curtains, and Phillip's head throbbed with the intrusion of light and his mouth felt like there was a thick paste in it weighing down his tongue. And his stomach felt like.....suddenly he leapt from the bed and sprinted to the bathroom, hand over his mouth as he gagged, making it to the toilet just in time. Whatever possible bits of last night left in his stomach were rudely dispelled from his body in the cruelest manner; he felt like complete shit. After flushing the toilet following a few aching dry heaves, Phillip stumbled toward the sink and rinsed his mouth. Every inch of him ached. From his pounding headache to the stiffness in his overworked limbs, it was like he'd been doing severe calisthenics last night and he was paying dearly. Thinking back, he supposed Bill, the open bar, and he and Gareth's bedtime activities were all partly to blame. He couldn't believe he'd danced with Bill, that was something he was sure he would be teased about for years to come. Although he knew, without a doubt, the years to come would be with Gareth and the kids. Dancing with Gareth just cemented the feelings that were so passionately entrenched.

Phillip felt he might be able to return to a vertical standing position, rather than a hobbled crouch, now that his stomach was somewhat better, so he pushed himself upright fully, leaning on the counter. He examined his damaged body in the mirror. His chest was littered with love bites, and his nipples were swollen from the teasing and suckling that Gareth did last night, although to be fair, he'd started playing with his own nipples to arouse Gareth more. And that's not the only place that was swollen. It appeared Phillip's ass was too. He'd asked for it, though. He'd asked for Gareth to pound him, breed him. And now he'd have to live with the results. One thing was for certain, he wasn't going to let the kids see a bit of his exposed flesh after what their father did to him.

Searching through the garment bags they'd brought with them, Phillip found what he'd been looking for in a small pocket. Two painkillers ought to help with his really deadly hangover. He swallowed them with a bit of water, then fought with his rebelling stomach to keep them down. Rubbing his hand across his stomach, Phillip could feel a bit of dried leftovers from last night's activities in his light coating of body hair, even though he wasn't sure which time it was from.

Phillip climbed back into the bed, curling against Gareth who was still snoring and working off whatever he'd drunk last night. Both of their bodies, although showered whilst in the midst of passion, had definitely smelled better. Phillip wrinkled his nose, then settled in. Content to be against the prone body of the man he loved, Phillip fell back asleep.

<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>

Gareth awoke to the feeling of being smothered. He wasn't, but Phillip had moved and his arm somehow ended up across Gareth's face. Gareth pushed the offending appendage out of the way and struggled to sit up. It was obvious from the amount of light in the room that is was far later than they usually dragged themselves out of bed. Squinting a little he looked at the clock, and it realized it was nearly eleven am. Not only had they missed the complimentary breakfast, but it was nearing checkout time.

"Hey, Phillip," Gareth said gently, "It's time to get up."

"Urrgh," came Phillip's garbled reply. "I feel like I've been hit by a truck."