6: I Need a Doctor Pt. 2

Okay, so it's not Friday but my writer's block is cleared so I wrote this special update for y'all thanks for all of the votes & comments, it means a lot!

----------------

Naimah

It's about 7:30 PM and it's getting dark outside, I hate being out by myself walking this late but I gotta handle my business. I was walking to the building where my interview for my internship was being held. I hope I get this. It could honestly be the start of a lot of new beginnings in my life. Possibly a brighter look towards things.

I was about three blocks away when I heard someone calling my name. I was tempted to turn around but I didn't I just sped up my walking pace. I soon heard feet that seemed to be stampeding behind me and that's when I knew it was more than one person.

"Father God, just please protect me... keep my under your guiding hand.. please just..." I felt a hand on my shoulder then a gloved hand covered my mouth.

Please, God...

*******************
I hear voices, but I can't see. My eyes won't open. What happened? Where am I? What the hell are these beeping noises?

"She's still in a comatose state."

What?! Coma? How? I don't even remember. God, what is going on?

"We still don't know where her family is. Or who they are for that matter. The lady said when she found her there was no ID or even a wallet in sight."

"So, why are you keeping her here, doctor?"

"I have hope and I have a teenage daughter, if it were her in this predicament I
would hope for someone to have just as much compassion."

A few tears formed in my eyes, well, I think. No one has ever said such sweet things. I heard a pair of feet walk away then I heard a door open and another pair of feet. This time it was a person of a lighter step, maybe a female.

"What the hell did you do?" I heard a familiar voice.

Who was that? How did they know where to find me?

"I told you to scare her, and get rid of my problem not put her in a hospital and definitely not a fucking coma! C, what the fuck?!" The lady sighed then I recognized the voice.

She did this to me?! What, why.. wait, oh Que. Damn, all of this over a nigga. She's lucky I can't move because I am infuriated!

"Listen, they just put out news and Amber alerts about her the other day. You come up here and tell them your name and say you're Naimah Taylor's boyfriend. You have old pictures with her, lie! Say you say the news report and came as quickly as possible. Act frantic, and whatever you have to so you can get her out of here and out of my life."

This bitch is really crazy. What the hell have I ever done to her? Man, I just pray someone else finds me before whoever she's speaking to does. I can't keep going through life like this.

"Yes, Cameron. Whatever you have to do, do it. Keep the shit quiet and calm."

Cameron? Oh my God why? I heard the footsteps get closer then I felt a soft hand on my arm.

"Aw, the poor wittle Naia." She spoke in a baby voice. "Such a shame you'd end up here but what's mine is mine, and Jacquees, he's mine. You belong to Cameron and in a little while he'll be here to get you. Then Naia and Cameron & Jacquees and I can live happily ever after."

Jacquees

Man, how do these things happen? Especially to Naia, she doesn't deserve this. It's been 4 days since she's been missing and no one has seen her. There's not even a trace of her anywhere.

When we last spoke she was on her way to an interview and I talked to her when she got off of the bus but then Mariah came over crying and I never called her back. Damn. Speaking of Mariah I haven't heard from her in a day or two. She's been acting weird since the day Naia went missing. Man, I need someone to console me. I can't do this.

I called Mariah and she told me she was leaving this hospital and that she'd be over in a minute. After hanging up with her I called Naimah's phone, I knew I probably wouldn't get an answer but I needed to hear her voice.

"Hey this is Naia, I'm not available to speak at the moment but if you leave a name and number I will surely get back to you."

"Naimah... ilove you.. baby, where are you?"

Tears filled the wells of my eyes as I hung up the phone. I just hope she's okay, but I hope Mariah can make me forget all about it for the time being...