22: All The Things Your Man Won't Do

"I hear he got you on lock down but I got the master key..."

-Joe

Naimah

I watched Dustin as he walked into the kitchen. As I followed him I said a silent prayer for whatever may happen tonight.

"Damn, it smells amazing. You threw down!" Dustin remarked leaning against the counter eyeing me as I walked into the kitchen.

"Well, you know I do a lil something." I smiled while playfully dusting my shoulders.

"Ha, I see." He chewed his gum in a sexy way while still looking me up and down as if he wanted me personally for dinner. "But, where's lil mama?" He questioned pointing to Rani's empty bouncer.

"Oh, well I kinda told Soraya about our date, I mean dinner, and she told me she'd call back then popped up here to take 'her goddaughter for quality time'." I replied mocking Raya and her bullshit story while preparing plates for the two of us.

"Oooh, see I like your best friend. She has great ideas." Dustin chuckled getting closer to me and placing his hands on my sides causing my body to jerk and some other unspeakable bodily actions. "What, that get you hot?" He laughed knowing damn well what he had done to me.

"No! However, this food is hot, let's eat before it gets cold." I maneuvered around him and placed our plates on the center island.

Dustin simply laughed and grabbed my hand ushering me to a stool.

"Sit, you've done enough. Where are your utensils?" He asked while pushing my stool a little closer to the plate.

"In that drawer next to the stove." I pointed it out to him.

He took two forks from the drawer then found the cabinet where I keep my tumblers and glasses, grabbing a glass for the both of us. He sat the next to our plates then grabbed the iced tea I had prepared and filled our glasses. After putting the tea up he moved his plate and stool closer to me. I gave him a slight look of disapproval but that did not phase him, he just laughed and sat down.

"You're kinda close don't you think?" I asked him while taking a sip from my glass.

"Not close enough though," Dustin seductively spoke into my neck and breathing on it.

"Boy, back up." I playfully pushed his head away to play off how much he had turned me on.

Dustin simply laughed and grabbed my hand then began blessing the food. Once he finished we both started eating and things were silent until I decided to start a conversation.

"Okay so Dustin, we've learned a bit about each other in the past few weeks. You seem to be a great dad, a huge flirt, successful, sexy, I mean handsome. So why are you single again?" I asked before forking some pasta into my mouth.

"Sexy is right." He laughed, "And I mean honestly, I want a woman who knows what she wants and how to hold her own. Not a woman who expects me to do more for her than I should have to, you know?"

"Got you, gotcha. So, you mean to tell me even at 23 years old you still haven't found that?"

"Until 3 weeks ago. Nah, I didn't." Dustin winked at me and placed his hand on my thigh.

"In this little messed up 19 year old?" I asked pointing to myself.

"You're not messed up, ma. You're just hurt, and I understand that, then your age means nothing because I can't even tell it when you speak. You're grown and mature for your age and I like that."

"Aw, thank you." I blushed, he always had the sweetest and most genuine words.

"You're welcome. I should be thanking you though, I was surprised you actually texted me." Dustin said while grabbing both of our empty plates and putting them up.

I just smiled and watched him at the sink when I noticed the moon and it's beauty through the shades.

"Hey! Look at the moon, it looks beautiful." I exclaimed getting up and walking over to my balcony door.

I opened the French doors and walked out to get a better view of the setting. The moon looked completely astonishing against the dark blue night sky. A few seconds later I heard Dustin come out then I felt him drape his arms around me.

"It is beautiful. Not worth you getting sick over though." He laughed embracing me from behind tightly.

"You're right, it is a little cold out here." I laughed turning and going inside but her stopped me as soon as I stepped in the house.

"I know how to keep you warm though." He grabbed my hand and pulled my body into his.

I knew where this was about to go. Surely we weren't about to have sex but I can't say what was actually going to take place. My chin was in his chest as he leaned in to place a kiss on my lips. His soft lips felt like ecstasy against my plump ones. Our lips danced together for a few seconds before he bit my bottom lip to get entrance into my mouth. When I did allow him to our tongue wrestled endlessly. Dustin backed up to my sofa and fell down on it bringing me on top of him. I straddled him and felt the bulge in his pants. Damn, right this is a grown man and not a boy.

His hands traveled up my back and sides as he caressed places I never knew could turn me on. Soft moans escaped my lips with each movement of his hand. I ran my manicures hands over his chiseled chest and he smiled before moving to my breasts and showing them attention by kissing and sucking one while playing with the other. My moans were a bit louder by now and the bulge in his pants was even more difficult to ignore.

I tried to divert my mind from what was beneath me and it was as if he knew I was because he carefully laid me back on the sofa. Dustin sat up and looked at me as he removed my sweatpants. He threw them to the floor and just stared at my body.

"Damn, I didn't think I could get anymore attracted to you, but God you're so damn fine." Dustin bit his lip while running his hands over my body.

All I was able to do was blush and smile because his touch had me under some sort of spell. He leaned in closer and kissed my lips passionately once more before exploring my body with his mouth. He kissed and licked a trail from my breasts to my belly button. When he was right above my vagina he kissed the bottom on my stomach then took my boyshorts in his teeth and pulled them off while staring me in the eyes.

Once he got them off he pushed my legs back a bit and wasted no time going in. First he placed a gentle kiss on my clit then followed it with a lick and a few gentle sucks then one hard one. My fingers danced in his low-cut hair and I bit my lip to stifle my moans as his tongue took me to another level. I guess me holding back is not what he wanted because he put a finger inside of my hole and simultaneously sucked on my clit causing me to slightly scream out in pleasure.

"Mmm." He moaned with my clit still in his mouth which made me arch my back and grip my nails into his shoulders just a bit.

"Mmm sssss ahh, baby." I cried out as he added another finger and my legs began to quiver.

Dustin used his fingers to continuously hit my g-spot while he still kissed and licked on me. He sped up and I felt myself reaching my peak. My legs shook faster and my back archer deeper which I could tell made him feel accomplished by the smile on his face.

"Oh my!" I cried out as my legs gave in and gripped around his face.

He grabbed both of my thighs holding them above his head before giving a few finally licks, sucks and then ended it with a kiss and a smile.

"Damn, that was better than dinner." Dustin smiled while leaning back against the sofa and licking his lips.

I lay there looking at him and my chest rapidly heaving up and down while I tried to regain composure. I grabbed his tshirt and covered my body then motioned for him to come closer. He just smiled that cocky ass smile and lay his body on top of mine.

I woke up around 2 AM to use the restroom then get something for a headache when I heard my doorbell. Dustin who was awaken when I got up asked if I wanted him to answer and I told him yes. I put the capsule in my mouth and began to drank some water when I heard "Who the hell are you?" at the door. I quickly swallowed both and dropped my cup. What the hell, Naimah?