Chapter 6

(JOSH)

When I get home I immediately call Izzy, she picks up on the first ring. "Hey, I um... have something to tell you can you come over?" I ask I can feel my hands shaking when I hold the phone. "Yeah I'll be there in a minute." She says. She wasn't kidding, a little over a minute later she arrives at my door. "So what's up?" She asks, she immediately must see that something happened and she runs over too me. "Are you okay you seem I don't know a little extra weird." She examines my face. "Yeah uh let's sit down." I walk over to the couch with her. "So I um I was talking to Jen today and she was having some problems with nick, her boyfriend, and she spent the night in our trailer on set." I explain. "Oh my god did you too?" She asks cutting off at the end with her eyes wide open. "No we just talked and stuff and then I kinda also saw her halfway naked." I admit, tapping my foot on the side of the couch. "Okay was it like a lot of this or a lot of this?" She says moving her hands in a circle around her chest and then her butt. "It was kinda both I guess mostly up there but anyway like I was trying to be nice and not look but she had to come get her clothes and like her towel was like down about four inches too far for me to not be looking." I think back at the memory. "Wait she was naked?" She asks jumping up a little. "Yeah like she was wrapped in a towel." I say, rolling my eyes at her. "So what happened next?" She asks. "We were like talking and stuff and it was kinda weird because she was like completely trying to have a normal conversation with me but I couldn't stop staring at her because her shirt went down like way far and she had this black bra on and we kissed, and kinda made out like a lot." I say staring at my feet. "So she likes you!" She yells digging her fingers into the couch. "Yeah I guess.." I say. "Yay! I'm so happy for you! You guys are totally gonna be perfect together." She says. "Um thanks.." I smile. "I have to go but I'll call you again sometime, maybe like in the morning or middle of the day.." She walks towards the door, winks at me, and walks out. I jump on my bed and lay down, hoping to dream of Jennifer.