Chapter 19

(JENNIFER)

I step out of the shower and hear my phone ring. "Hey Josh." I put the phone on speaker and wrap a towel around my waist. "Are you in the shower?" He probably heard the shower still running. I turn it off and walk with my phone to my bed. "No I just got out." I walk to the closet and looking for some clothes. "Josh you still there?" I take a dark blue dress out of my closet. "Yeah...I was just distracted sorry. So I was thinking for tonight you could come over to my room instead of going out." He sounds nervous. "That sounds great. When should I come over?" I ask. "Can you come in about an hour?" He suggests. "Yeah, I'll see you then." I say, hanging up. I get dressed in my blue dress, putting on a strapless bra with it since its strapless.

I walk down the hall to Josh's room and knock on the door, he opens it minutes later dressed in a black button down shirt with the top few buttons undone showing some of his chest. "Hey." I say, not taking my eyes off his chest. "Hey, you look amazing." I look up starting to blush as I realize he saw me staring at him. "Thanks." I shut the door behind me as I walk in. "You ready to eat?" He asks. "Yeah! I'm starving." I say enthusiastically, still blushing a little. "Okay, there's some plates over there, is the couch okay?" He asks, smiling at me. "Yeah the couch is good." I grab a plate and put some pasta on it, it's got marinara sauce and some kind of cheese, then I get some garlic bread. I sit down on the couch next to Josh and start eating. "Mhmm this is so good!" I say taking another bite. "I'm glad you like it." He starts to smile. "Do you want something to drink?" He asks, after I set my plate down, "Yeah that would be great." He takes my empty plate and his to the kitchen and comes back with a bottle of champagne and two glasses. He pours mine first and hands it to me, then his. The champagne smells so strong of strawberries it covers up the garlic on my breath.

I set my glass down and turn to Josh, only to realize he's been looking at me the entire time. Then next thing I know where kissing, with me on his lap and my legs wrapped around him holding him down. He twists and lifts me up laying me down in front of him and kissing me harder. When he pulls away I pull his shirt off and throw it across the room. "Mmmm....Josh we should probably move to the bed." I say, breathlessly. He gets up pulling me onto his lap starting to kiss me again. I feel him pushing up against me and pull away. "Josh. bed..now." I manage to get out between breaths. He stands up and I wrap my legs around him holding on tighter as he carries me to his bed. He lays me down on the bed pulling away only to pull his pants off. He starts kissing me again and we roll over putting me on top so he can unzip my dress. Then he starts kissing me again pulling me up against him. He puts his hands under my bra strap struggling to pull it off at first, then throws it off the bed. We start kissing again and I pull his boxers off wrapping my arms around him and pushing him closer to me. He pulls my underwear down and starts kissing my neck making me moan. He puts his hands on my waist pulling me closer to him so there's no space between us and I sigh in his ear. "I love you Josh." I whisper barely able to catch my breath.

A/N: ooooh Jennifer loves joshy lol I'm so weird.