Chapter 10

(JOSH)

I pace back and forth in my hotel hallway, waiting for Izzy to get here. "Hey, Josh!" Izzy says walking up, she's wearing a bright silver tanktop with black see through material over it and skinny jeans. "You look tense, but I think I can fix that." She exclaims, holding up two big bottles of vodka. "Oh and look I brought my friend." She points to another girl as she walks up who is dressed similar to her with dark brown hair and red lips. "Are you drunk?" I ask opening my door. "Maybe just a little." She gestures with her fingers. "But don't worry! My tolerance is way up here!" She puts her hand above her head.

I turn up the music, and get out some shot glasses while Izzy and her friend jump on the bed. "If I get kicked out its your fault." I mutter, holding two shot glasses out to them. They drop down onto my bed and take them from me. "Let's dance!" Izzy jumps off my bed and grabs my hand. She drags me away from the bed and her friend comes too, taking turns Dancing with me.

I turn down the music and put on my shoes. "Do you want a ride home?" I ask. "Yeah, thanks." She nods. "What about you?" I ask her friend. "That's okay I can walk from here." She grabs her shoes which I just noticed are high heels and walks out. "I guess it's just us then, come on." I say, wrapping my arm around her back to keep her from falling.

We pull up and see a light on in the house and someone run out. "My parents are home." She explains. "Mom, dad I'm fine you can go back in the house." She assures the man and woman who are standing a few feet away from my car. "Who's that?" The man asks, pointing to me. "It's josh." She says, stepping out of the car, she has to hold onto the door to keep from falling. "Thanks for taking her home, josh." Her mom grabs her arm and walks her into her house. I wait until I hear a door slam and then drive off.

I get home and sit on my bed and see I have five missed calls from Gary. I call him back, "hey, what's going on?" I ask, he answered on the first ring. "We only have a few more scenes to film and we only need jen for them, so you don't have to come in tomorrow if you don't want to." He suggests. "Okay,when do we start filming again?" I ask. "I'm not sure yet, maybe in a few months." He says, then he hangs up.