Chapter 27

(Jennifer)

I wake up on the floor and stand up, looking at the time on the microwave. It's already 10:30. I walk back to our bedroom and grab some pants, put them on and, walk out to the car. I get in and start the car, moving my bare feet around on the pedals. I drive slowly taking my time and pull up at Mc Donald's. "Hi what would you like to order?" The woman asks through the speaker. "Um I'd like some pancakes and a medium fry." I pull my money out of my pocket. I drive home eating fries from the bag.

I walk into the apartment and see Josh sitting up on the couch. "Did you get me something?" He asks. "No sorry you were asleep." I sit down at the kitchen table. "It's alright how was your date with nick?" He asks, getting up and getting a bowl of cereal. "How do you think it went?" I roll my eyes and take my fries out of the bag. "Really? I thought he'd be extra nice since..." He sits down across from me. "Yeah It wasn't for lack of trying I just don't think he can be nice to me." I dump the syrup on my pancakes. "You don't seem like your in a very good mood today." He says, looking up at me. "Sorry I woke up on the floor and Nick hasn't stopped calling me all morning and it's really stressing me out ." I throw my trash in the trash can and get a drink out of the fridge. "Hang on I'll be right back." I take a look at my phone, walk into our bedroom, and answer it. "Hey Jen I'm glad you're up now can we talk?" He asks. "No we cannot talk! You make me feel horrible about myself all the time and I'm sick of it. I don't care if your trying to be better. You're an asshole and I'm done talking to you okay? Just stop calling me. I don't want to see you or talk to you or do anything with you." I hang up before he can say something back and throw my phone on the bed.

I feel Josh's hands on my hips and I turn my face so I can see him. "You're sexy when you're mad." His face is only inches from mine. He leans down kissing my neck and I impatiently wait for him to get to my lips. I turn around and push him onto the bed, climbing on top of him and pull his shirt off. I tangle my fingers in his hair and kiss him passionately not stopping until my lungs ache for breath. "So how about that shower?" He suggests.

We get in together and I turn on the water as hot as I can without getting burned. "Can I wash your hair?" I ask, looking at him. "Yeah" He sounds confused. I turn him around and put soap on my hand then I lean him back and start rubbing it into his hair, his head leaning on my chest. "I like your hair." I say, pulling him back so his heads resting right under my chin and feel the soapy water dripping off his hair onto my chest. "Okay you're done." I move him off me and rinse the rest of the soap off me. "Can I wash you now?" He asks, looking down at my body every few seconds. "Not yet I'm not done with you." I take the soap and rub it into his chest. I keep rubbing until all the soaps gone. "Okay now it's your turn." I smile at him. "Turn around." He moves his hands to my shoulders and turns me around so I'm facing the water. He starts running his fingers really gently through my hair starting at the ends. Then he moves his hands down my back and I turn around rinsing off. "Go ahead." I tell him when he looks up from my chest. I move back against the wall and let him rub the soap onto my chest. He starts kissing me and I kiss him back turning us so he's against the wall.

A/N: holy fuck my feels I'm dead.