chapter 32

(Jennifer)

*3 months later*

I sit in the car while Josh puts the last bag in the trunk and wait for him to get in. "Are you nervous?" He looks over at me as we drive off. "A little you?" I glance over at him and pull into the airport parking lot. We grab out bags and get on our flight after a short wait.

We get off around four and my moms car is waiting at the airport. "Hey mom!" I get into the backseat with Josh. We stay quiet the whole car ride and as soon as we pull up at the house I run inside. "Dad!" I look in the kitchen, then the living room. "Mom where's dad?" I ask, as she walks in. "He's out with a friend he'll be here soon." She says. "Oh okay." I follow her into the kitchen. "Where do I put these?" Josh holds up the bags. "My room is down that hall to the left." I point to the hall. "How are you I haven't seen you in a long time." She gets food out of the cabinet. "I'm great Josh and I have an apartment together and Sam's gonna be a dad and it's just really great." I smile. "That's great hun I'm really happy for you." she says. "Hey Josh you wanna go play basket ball?" I hear his footsteps behind me. "Yeah." He waits for me by the door. "We'll be right back." I tell my mom. I walk outside with him. I throw the ball to him and he makes it in then I through it in and make it. Then he throws it to me and it lands right in front of me. I bend down to pick it up and I feel Josh's hands on my hips and stand up straight smiling. I drop the ball and he starts kissing my neck, slipping his hands farther down. "Jen! Josh! Dinners done." I hear my mom from the window. "I hope she didn't she that." I say, laughing. We walk in and I see my dad standing in the living room and run up and hug him. "I've missed you so much!" I say. "I've missed you too." He releases me from the hug. "Come on lets go eat." I walk with him into the kitchen.

After dinner Josh and I go into my bedroom. I take my clothes off and put a grey t-shirt on and climb onto the bed next to Josh. He picks me up and sets me on his lap. I put my knees on the bed and put my arms around him. "That feels nice." He says, putting his hands on my thighs with his fingers under the lacy part of my underwear. "What does?" I reach out and touch his hair. "You." He closes his eyes and lays his head back on the pillow. "Are you tired?" I rub my fingers through his hair. "Mmhm" He keeps his eyes closed. "Maybe I should move off of you so you can sleep." I suggest, starting to move his hands off me. "No wait i'm not tired." He sits up and moves his hands back. I take one of my hands off his hair and put it under my shirt, feeling the bump starting to form. "I'm gonna have to tell her tomorrow she probably already suspects something." I frown at my hand. I hear a door open and turn around and see my mom holding a blanket. I quickly move off Josh and take my hand out of my shirt even though I know she already saw everything. "Sorry. I should've knocked I just wanted to see if you had enough blankets." She looks at both of us. "Thanks mom." I say, as she's walking out. "Goodnight!" Josh waits until after she shuts the door. "I don't think that made her like me any more." He sighs. "She'll get over it." I scoot closer to Josh. "Can you keep playing with my hair?" He asks. "Yeah just a minute." I pull my shirt off and put it on the floor next to Josh's pants. I lay back down and Josh scoots closer to me. I put his head on my chest and continue running my fingers through his hair. "You know what my favorite thing about boobs is?" He asks making me smile. "What?" I look down at his face. "They're like pillows." He says, making me burst out laughing. I slide my fingers under his shirt as he falls asleep and I start to fall asleep two.

I wake up and see Josh is already awake in the same spot he was in when we went to sleep. I take my hand out of his shirt and look over at the window. "What time is it?" I ask. "It's around nine I think." He sits up. "Do you wanna come with me to eat breakfast?" I get up and put my shirt back on, looking at him. "Yeah." He accepts, getting up. I put on his sweatpants and he grabs some clothes out of his bag and changes. We walk into the kitchen and I see my mom making waffles. "Goodmorning" I sit down at the table next to Josh. "Goodmorning you want some waffles?" She gets out plates. "Yeah thanks." I take the plate from her. Josh and I eat our waffles while my mom cleans the kitchen and then we go into the living room. He sits on the couch and I lay down with my head on his lap and close my eyes listening to the tv.

A/N: I hope everyone liked this chapter