chapter 29

(Jennifer)

I grab a bottle of water off the table and run out to the car worried I'll be late. "Josh come on!" I yell, putting on my seat belt. He jumps in and closes the door barely missing his hand. "Whats the rush?" He buckles his seat belt. "I need to stop at the store and get something." I explain, driving quickly towards the dollar store about two blocks away. "What do you have to get?" He continues looking out the window. "Just some stuff." My phone starts vibrating in the cup holder, I pick it up and answer it. "Hey mom" I say, getting Josh's attention. "Did you call Nick? He finally stopped calling me." I park and get out, leaving Josh in the car. "Yeah we talked." I walk into the store. "Oh good did you two get back together?" She doesn't sound very sincere. "Uh....no. I'm with Josh now actually." I say, walking into the third isle on my left. "Really? I thought you said you two were friends?" She asks. "Yeah, we were just friends were not now." I carefully observe the pink box in my hand. "You two should come visit soon I really miss having you at home." I hide the box under my shirt and walk to the cash register. "Yeah I'll see you soon got to go bye!" I hang up the phone before she can say anything. The worker just stares at me confused. Then I remember I still haven't gave him my stuff yet. "Sorry! Here." I hand him the box that says pregnancy tests in big bold letters. "2.89$" He says, awkwardly handing me the box. I hand him five and walk out to the car keeping the box tucked under my shirt. I get in and slide the box into my purse while josh is looking at his phone. "Did you get it?" He asks, looking around for a bag. "Yeah" I start up the car.

We arrive on set and walk into our trailer in silence. I set my purse down and sit on the couch next to Josh. "Do you remember when we thought I was pregnant and I wasn't? Uh well it's totally fine if you say no but I wanted to try again. Since you know were almost done filming mocking jay and I just-" I stop. "Yes." He doesn't give me time to continue. "Wait what?" I look over at him. "Yes. I want to. I've been waiting for you to say that for months oh my god yes!" He pulls me closer to him and wraps his arms around me. We start kissing and it quickly escalates to making out. "Wait Josh. I didn't mean right now." I pull away, laughing. "Why not we can make it quick." he says, starting to kiss me again. I pull his shirt off and press my lips gently to his chest. Then I hear the door and look up. "Ah! Oh my god put your clothes on and get out here." Jena partly covers her face with her hand.

After filming Josh stays on set talking to Sam and I go into the trailer to get dressed. Josh walks in as I'm removing my whig. "It's so strange i'm never going to see you with blonde hair anymore." I pack up my stuff. "Yeah, I'm gonna miss being on set with everyone." He walks out with me. "We'll still see them just not everyday." I get into the passenger seat. "You didn't feel like driving I guess?" he asks, smiling a little. "Yeah its been a long day." I sit back and watch him drive.

I walk into my room and start digging through the closet. I finally find the bag I was looking for. Josh walks past me as I'm walking out. "I'll be right back." I walk to the bathroom, shut the door and take the black fabric out of the bag feeling its lacy ness. I put it on and admire myself in the mirror for a few seconds then walk back into the bedroom. "So shall we finish what we were doing earlier?" I lean up against the door. I walk over to the bed and jump on it not even trying to be graceful about it. I lay on my side facing josh and bite my lip. He pulls me onto his lap and kisses my neck and I grab a fistful of his hair rubbing it between my fingers. I push him off me and pull his shirt off, starting to kiss him again harder.

A/N I'm not sure if this is a short chapter or not yet but sorry if it is its hard to write on my new phone its a major downgrade from my old phone. Anyways I hope you liked this chapter and please leave comments!