Chapter 9

(JENNIFER)

I sit in my car, after filming. We had to film the cave scene at least fifteen times, Josh kept messing up. Although I'm starting to think he was doing that on purpose. I lean my head back and take a deep breath, starting up the car. I drive home quickly, trying to get back to nick before I can think about josh too much.

As soon as I walk in nick is already by the door, "What are you doing?" I ask. "I saw you pull up and was going to open the door." He explains, holding his hand out to take my purse. I hand it too him still suspicious. He turns around and pulls my body onto his kissing me hard and fast on the lips. "Nick wait I.." I try stopping him, when he kisses me again. Oh well, He's gonna find out in a minute. He manages to keep kissing me even while we walk down the hallway. We both fall on the bed together and he pulls my shirt off and his. I kiss him back wrapping my arms around his neck. Somehow we end up naked and I can't stop myself from screaming, because it hurts so bad but it also feels really good and I'm pretty sure the whole town can hear us but I really don't care.

"Thank god the sheets aren't white." I finally say, after about thirty seconds of trying to catch my breath. "Yeah, why didn't you tell me that before?" He asks looking over at me, I can barely see his face its so dark in here. "I tried to, besides it probably wouldn't have made a difference." I say.
"I'm gonna go take a shower." He gets up and grabs his clothes off the floor. "Yeah you do that. I'm just gonna lay here, you know covered in blood." I roll my eyes and sit up. "Do you want to come?" He asks. "No I'll wait till you're done." I say, laying back down.

I grab an apple out of the fridge and sit down next to nick at the table, taking a bite out of it. "When does filming start?" He asks looking up at me and brushing a piece of hair from my eyes. "In about five minutes." I state, throwing the apple up and catching it. "If I were you I wouldn't look at the neighbors for a couple of days I'm sure they heard you." He says. "I wasn't that loud." I try not to smile. "Yeah you were see." He starts to imitate my voice. "Ah ah oh yeah! Don't stop!" I get up and grab my purse and shoes not even bothering to put them on. "I'm leaving now." He continues to make the noises until I'm outside. I run to my car trying to avoid stepping on any rocks.

I arrive on set still laughing and walk to my trailer. Josh is already there, sitting on the couch with his phone. "What's so funny?" He asks looking up from his phone. "It was umm.., something nick was doing this morning. He's very good at imitating my voice." I explain still laughing. "What was he saying?" He asks smiling this weird smile. "Nothing it was nothing." I try to calm myself down. I see his phone light up and he looks back to his phone.

"Cut!" The scenes over. I let my body relax, glad that filming is done for the day. "I'm so tired." I sigh, taking my Katniss wig off and putting it up. "Really? We only filmed one scene." Josh says. "Yeah, I know I was up late last night." I explain, grabbing my purse and phone. "Why?" He asks, typing something on his phone. "I had to wait for nick to get out of the shower." I say, walking towards the door. "Oh, I'll see you tomorrow." He mumbles. "Yeah, bye Josh!" I walk out to my car.