Chapter 20

(JENNIFER)

I blink my eyes trying to adjust to the light coming in through the window. "Josh?" I see he's still sleeping and sneak out of bed trying not to wake him. I put on my underwear since that's the first thing I find, then I grab Josh's shirt from last night and throw it on buttoning a few buttons as I walk towards the door. I grab my phone off the counter and walk out quietly closing the door behind me. I turn around and see Jena and Sam standing in front of me. "Oh shit." Is all I can think to say staring back at them awkwardly. "Oh my god you stayed the night with him." Jena stares back at me "I think Liam was right about last night." Sam smirks at Jena. "Please don't tell anyone." I start to walk down the hall to my room. "There's no one to tell. We could hear you all the way in Liam's room." Jena says, laughing and walking towards Liam's room with Sam.

I go in my room and find some clothes deciding to take a shower. I get undressed and take a quick shower, knowing that josh will wake up and come looking for me soon. I wrap a towel around myself and step out of the bathroom. I go to my drawers and look for clothes. I hear a knock at the door and I look through the peephole, it's Josh. I open the door trying to stay behind it in case someone else is in the hall. "Hurry up and get in here." He walks in and I shut the door behind him. "What?" I noticing he's staring at me. "Nothing I just wasn't expecting you to uh be naked." He sounds nervous. "So about last night I um..." He starts to chew on his finger nail. "What about it?" I ask, confused by his nervousness. "It didn't bother you that I kinda snuck out on you this morning did it? I was just trying to get back before someone came looking for me." He must've just got up his hair is still ruffled from sleep. "Oh god here it goes.. Okay I know you're going to be really mad at me but just please try to stay calm." He starts. "Okay I promise." I agree starting to feel nervous myself now. "Well I ...uh sort of didn't use protection." He flinches like he thinks I'm going to hit him. "Why the hell not?" I ask, staring to get mad. "It's just that I didn't have any and I wasn't really thinking about that at the time or I would've stopped." I just stand there for a second trying to think while he just keeps staring back at me, I see a small smile creep onto his face and then I lose my calm again. "Why are you smiling?" I yell. "Sorry I was just thinking about something.." He tries to compose his face. I take a deep breath, thinking it through. "Josh it's not that I don't want to be with you or have kids with you it's just that we have a movie to shoot." I say my anger subsiding. "Wait so you do want to have kids with me?" He says, starting to smile again. "Yes stupid! Now wait right here while I go get dressed." I walk to the bathroom with my clothes. I get dressed in some sweatpants that come just above my knees and a pink tank top.

I walk back to the couch and sit down next to Josh. "You want some?" I hold out the bag of twizzlers. "Yeah." He takes one out of the bag and pulls me onto his lap. I set the bag of twizzlers on my lap and pull out another twisting it around before putting it in my mouth. I stare down at my pink toenails for a second before turning back to josh. I lean in to kiss him and just barely touch his lips to mine when I hear a knock at the door. "It's open." I say, annoyed by the interruption.

The door opens and Jena and Sam walk in. When they see us they both smile at us, it's kinda creepy. "Hi..." I look over at josh and then back at them. "Hi." They both say,simultaneously. "Should we tell them?" Josh whispers in my ear. "Yeah I think so." I tell him. "Josh didn't use protection so anything that happens is all his fault." I look at both of them. "Oh my god are you serious?" Jena asks, looking straight at my stomach. "Yeah well I didn't check yet but I just thought you two should know, just in case." I say hoping Jena doesn't make me take a pregnancy test right now, I really don't want to know yet, even if the test would be accurate this soon. "Is it ok if I tell Liam?" She asks, coming over to sit down on the couch with us, Sam does that same. "Yeah I guess." I move off Josh so I can stand up. "I'm gonna go get something to drink." I walk into the kitchen and open the fridge. I pause for a second trying to hear what there saying. "I know it's gonna be really hard to keep filming but I really hope she's pregnant." I can barely hear her over the sound of the fridge. "Yeah, she'd kill us if she heard that we were talking about her." I recognize Josh's voice. I grab a water from the bottom of the fridge and walk back to the couch trying to pretend like I didn't hear anything. "Liam wants to know if you guys wanna get some ice cream after work?" Jena sets down her phone. "Yeah, that sounds great." Everyone looks at me as soon as I say it making me suddenly annoyed. "What?" I say feeling anger rising up in me. "We could go now if you want." Josh looks over at Jena, she justs nods. "That's okay. We should probably get on set early anyway right Josh?" I turn towards him. "Yeah we should, i'll see you guys later." Josh opens the door and steps out with me. "Yeah see you later." Jena walks out with Sam.

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter! do you think that jens pregnant?

Sweet Love | Book 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें