Chapter 15

(Josh)

I walk into my hotel room and set my stuff down next to my bed. Then I decide to call Izzy, she picks up on the first ring. "Hey!" I can hear talking in the background. "Hey, what's up it sounds pretty loud in there." I sit down on my bed. "I'm just hanging with a couple friends, I'll go outside." She offers and I here a door slam. "So you're in Atlanta right?" She asks. "Yeah, I'm staying in a hotel." I say. "Ooh! Really, is jen staying with you?" I can hear her heels clicking when she walks. "She's in the room next to me." I look at the bright yellow painting on the wall. "But I thought you were totally gonna be together!" She exclaims, laughing. "Yeah we have filming tomorrow so I gotta go." I hang up before she can say anything else. I lay down and reach over to the lamp turning it off. "Sam! Don't drink it all!" I hear Jena yell from the hall sounding drunk. I get up and open my door but they aren't in the hall anymore. I walk back to my bed and lay down, trying to sleep.

"Shh we have to be quiet so jena and Sam don't hear us." Jen says grabbing my arm and pulling me towards her hotel room. She opens the door and walks in reaching for the light, with her hand still on my arm. "That's so bright." I say shutting the door. She releases my arm and turns off the light. There's a second of darkness before a small lamp turns on and I see her by her bed. I walk over and start kissing her. We both fall on the bed together with her legs wrapped around me. I pull my shirt off and we start kissing again harder. She pulls her shirt off and then pants and pulls me closer wrapping her legs around me kissing just along my jawline. "I love you." She says in between kisses. "Love you too." I say putting my arms around her.

I wake up and my heart feels like it just jumped out of my chest. I look at the clock and see that it's only three and try to fall back asleep despite my racing heart.

A/N: sorry it's a short chapter I didn't really know what to write.